Pre-Game Talk: Kentucky Derby

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Who is betting on what horse??? Dark horse??
I’m going with a bit of a longshot in the lightly-raced Kingsbarns. Three-for-three, but taking a big step up in competition.

Very well-bred for the distance, good post, should stay out of trouble & be in advantageous position near the front.

I’ll take the odds & see what happens.

Reactions: macleish1974

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
I’m going with a bit of a longshot in the lightly-raced Kingsbarns. Three-for-three, but taking a big step up in competition.

Very well-bred for the distance, good post, should stay out of trouble & be in advantageous position near the front.

I’ll take the odds & see what happens.
Outstanding pick.

Reminds me of Pletcher's other Derby winner Always Dreaming. Same pattern

Have to watch the Japanese pair .... Japanese horses have been running huge races all over the world the last year or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ghosts Beer

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Is this the thread for degenerates? Sitting on a plane headed for Florida. I'm hoping I can place bets while I'm there

This is the thread for degenerates.

Unfortunately, the horse racing lobby in VA doesn't let me place bets on an app. You gotta roll into one of a handful of place in central/southern/eastern Virginia. No thanks to driving across the state.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Outstanding pick.

Reminds me of Pletcher's other Derby winner Always Dreaming. Same pattern

Have to watch the Japanese pair .... Japanese horses have been running huge races all over the world the last year or so.
Thank you. I’ll keep an eye on the Japanese horses — I’m never sure how to handicap them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: macleish1974

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad