Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1704835516426.png

MASSACHUSETTS STATE LOTTERY AND BOSTON BRUINS TEAM UP TO
INTRODUCE CO-BRANDED KENO GAME PRESENTATION

DORCHESTER, MA (January 9, 2024) – The Massachusetts State Lottery and the Boston Bruins
have teamed up to introduce a co-branded Keno game presentation featuring the Bruins logo
and the franchise’s black and gold color combination. It is the first time the Mass Lottery Keno game has included a sports team logo.

The game presentation is formatted in the same manner as the newly redesigned standard

Keno presentation, but the numbers are on black and gold tiles and there are several hockey-themed elements, including a background that resembles a sheet of ice. As the winning numbers are selected, they fly into the center of the screen within a black circle that resemblea hockey puck. The Bruins logo appears in a sidebar next to the game board, flanked by
additional pucks.

“This is an exciting new way to engage our Lottery customers with one of our most popular games,” said State Treasurer Deborah B. Goldberg, Chair of the Massachusetts State Lottery Commission. “By continuing to partner with the Bruins, we are a state of winning for players
both on and off the ice!”

“We are proud to continue expanding our partnership with the Mass Lottery with co-branded Keno games,” said Chris Johnson, Boston Bruins VP of Corporate Partnerships. “The Mass Lottery has been an important partner of the Bruins as we work together on programs to positively impact our community while building brand awareness across Massachusetts.”

“The Bruins have a been a great partner of ours for many years, and we are excited to align one of our signature games with their powerful brand as they celebrate their centennial season,” said Mark William Bracken, Executive Director of the Mass Lottery. “Many of our players are also passionate sports fans and this is a fun way to merge interests for those enjoying a night out to watch a Bruins game and play Keno.”

The co-branded Keno presentation will be utilized on dates when the Bruins are playing and will be seen on Keno monitors at Lottery retail locations throughout the state. This special presentation does not affect how the game is played.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: smithformeragent

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Came across this earlier and could not believe my eyes.

I'm predicting this now. In around the next decade, we will probably see full on OLED boards that can change ads like the ones you see in the Premier League as well as ads on the face off circles outside of center ice.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I would never gamble, period. Computer or otherwise, you are at a disadvantage by the very definition of gambling.
i like playing poker or pitch for $$
and im pretty good at the draft king betting.
I do it for fun. Im not rich enough to blow my life away on it,
I think draft kings came out last year here. I put $25 in the app, and thats it. right now I think I have about $900 in there. Just picking hockey teams or baseball teams. certain players i think will score or hit a homerun. ive also done good on tennis games.

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston
I'm predicting this now. In around the next decade, we will probably see full on OLED boards that can change ads like the ones you see in the Premier League as well as ads on the face off circles outside of center ice.
They can project ads on the ice just as easily as the boards, might as well run full commercials on it during play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad