Ken Daniels

tsbilly

May 20, 2012
I will add that when he took the air solo last week to announce the death of Osgood's stepfather, I definitely thought he looked different as well. Still doing a great job calling the games though; no difference there.

This is when I first noticed it, too. Maybe Ken didn't know how to convey the (sad) emotion of Osgood's loss and the (happy) excitemen of a hockey game. I'm not trying to knock the guy. I love Ken and Mic. They are my home away from home now that I live out of state...but those eyebrows where out of control. I couldn't help but be like WTF?

PuckDynasty

May 3, 2014
Only thing I've noticed about Kenny is when the camera is at a certain angle he looks like he's getting pretty thin up top. As an older fellow myself, I think this is a badge of honor. They say grass doesn't grow on a busy street. Mick still has a pretty good head of hair, maybe ginger ale is a fertilizer?

Mickey made it pretty well known, and in fact maybe he even did a commercial...that he had hair transplants done. I'd guess that was a good 10-15 years ago now. It held up through his cancer treatments, too. If you see the pics from his playing days, he was already starting to have some significant balding going on. Sorry, but it isn't the ginger ale :laugh:

As far as Ken goes, the one eyebrow looks like it got a bad pencil filler job. His brow might be thinning or graying and the makeup person didn't do a very good job of it. He doesn't appear sickly or anything like that to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad