Rumor: Kempny to Ottawa?

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
This is the perfect year to ease in all the youngsters. Hawks weren't expected to go the distance, and the experience for the kids would set us up for next year. Franson should be helping in practice, and only occasionally play.

I agree with b63, unfortunately, that Kempny's recent game inclusion is likely exposure for eventual trade.

Reactions: LDF

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I can't wait to watch this place explode when Kempny is traded for Oduya.

Man, that would be f***ed. :laugh: Nate Thompson wouldn’t be a bad pickup, but he is a favorite of Boucher. TBH, I’d be happy with their 3rd round pick and just play the guys we have more.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
This is the perfect year to ease in all the youngsters. Hawks weren't expected to go the distance, and the experience for the kids would set us up for next year. Franson should be helping in practice, and only occasionally play.

I agree with b63, unfortunately, that Kempny's recent game inclusion is likely exposure for eventual trade.
i think the normal chain in command within the Bhawks org would agree with you. except maybe Q.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I'm not seeing the tea leafs... Q played Kempny because it was that or play Pokka.

Either of playing would result in trade chip talk so it makes little sense to me to see that in it.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I guess you should never underestimate front office stupid, but with the Sens out either this or next year's first round pick, they aren't in a position to be moving any futures.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad