Kelsey Tessier

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

Used to be really hyped... Avalanche didn't give him an offer... He's just going to have to prove himself to be a decent player in the AHL... He's tiny as hell though

Elite Prospects said:
A small forward, Tessier plays with a lot of determination. Has top notch puckhandling skills and hockey sense. Gets into a high-traffic areas despite his size, and tends to wear down over the season because of it.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
I don't agree with 'wear down over the season'. When he was in Quebec, he played his best hockey in the playoffs. He was second in points in the Q playoffs last season.

Mountainside

Oct 25, 2009
Very very good leader. One of the best I've come across in the Q. I'm sure Remparts fans will agree with me there.

Mountainside

Oct 25, 2009
Im fairly certain they traded him to Moncton because he was becoming a distraction and somewhat of a problem...

Never heard of that - could be though. He was a great leader in Moncton.

He's played well in the AHL but I dont think there's much NHL upside to him.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Im fairly certain they traded him to Moncton because he was becoming a distraction and somewhat of a problem...

It's no secret it wasn't working between him and Danick Paquette but what I understood from Roy's comments is that he was taking Tessier's side. That's why I don't think his trade has anything to do with his attitude.

Nazzlind

Sep 9, 2010
Lower Mainland
I'd have attitude problems too if I was born with the name Kelsey.

lol

But wasn't this guy signed by the Rangers before the season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad