Celebrity Death: Kelly Preston, 57

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
They were a long-lasting Hollywood couple. Surely an intensely sad time for Travolta and their two surviving children.

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
They were a long-lasting Hollywood couple. Surely an intensely sad time for Travolta and their two surviving children.

It's long been rumored that Travolta prefers the gents, and that his marriage to Preston was just for show...

MSN-Kiss-With-Man.jpg

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
Jerry Maguire was one of my favorite movies back in the day, and I always wondered why Preston didn't become a bigger star afterwards...

It just occurred to me that she probably landed that role because of her connection to Cruise through Scientology

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Jerry Maguire was one of my favorite movies back in the day, and I always wondered why Preston didn't become a bigger star afterwards...

It just occurred to me that she probably landed that role because of her connection to Cruise through Scientology

Funnily enough, I don’t remember her being in that movie. Then again, it’s been several years since I’ve seen it, so I don’t remember much of it.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica

I think she basically retired to raise her family. The one son that passed away was autistic.

Reactions: Perennial

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
It's long been rumored that Travolta prefers the gents, and that his marriage to Preston was just for show...

MSN-Kiss-With-Man.jpg

I read your post about a 1/2 an hour ago, and decided now that I'm not content without posting a response. I think it's quite disrespectful to insinuate that because he's possibly gay that he won't be very affected by the death of his wife of 29 years and the mother of his children, and that after having his eldest son die just over a decade ago. I'm no big fan of Travolta nor of Kelly, and probably our posts here won't be seen by more than a few people who frequent this board, but still...

Reactions: Darcy Loewen

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I read your post about a 1/2 an hour ago, and decided now that I'm not content without posting a response. I think it's quite disrespectful to insinuate that because he's possibly gay that he won't be very affected by the death of his wife of 29 years and the mother of his children, and that after having his eldest son die just over a decade ago. I'm no big fan of Travolta nor of Kelly, and probably our posts here won't be seen by more than a few people who frequent this board, but still...

To be honest, I don’t think it’s appropriate to be talking about Travolta’s sexuality in this thread anyway. It’s not about that. Even if he is gay, this is about Kelly Preston dying. I suppose it’s inevitable this kind of thing would come up, but I would have been happy if it didn’t.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad