Injury Report: Keller

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I rewound the VCR and watched Keller's first two shifts in the 2nd. I didn't notice anything that would have caused an injury; I think it either happened in P1 or something he's been nursing that was aggravated (could be flu, I suppose).

The picture below is after his 1st shift. He looked back at the staff, then Schmaltz leaned over to say something, and Keller shook his head as if to say, "It's not good."

His second shift was short; one lap, and he went to the bench and then the locker room.

1708956139600.png

Last edited:

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
I rewound the VCR and watched Keller's first two shifts in the 2nd. I didn't notice anything that would have caused an injury; I think it either happened in P1 or something he's been nursing that was aggravated (could be flu, I suppose).

The picture below is after his 1st shift. He looked back at the staff, then Schmaltz leaned over to say something, and Keller shook his head as if to say, "It's not good."

His second shift was short; one lap, and he went to the bench and then the locker room.

View attachment 825462
vcr?

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ

View attachment 825462
He looks reeeally green in the gills there. I'm guessing flu. Get well soon Kells.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
He got hit into the end boards and favored his shoulder...suspect a slight separation.

In P1? Yeah, that's plausible, but still seems like it would take more than a few days to heal/rehab.

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
If people can make stuff up..

Heard it here first. Yotes are benching Keller till trade deadline. Huge trade may go down with Toronto and don't want to risk injury. I believe it involves 2028 and 2029 first round picks plus a roster d man. It's building up steam and may go down this week!!!

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
If people can make stuff up..

Heard it here first. Yotes are benching Keller till trade deadline. Huge trade may go down with Toronto and don't want to risk injury. I believe it involves 2028 and 2029 first round picks plus a roster d man. It's building up steam and may go down this week!!!

Nah. What's really happening is that Keller is tired of playing with losers and is faking long COVID until the season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad