Arrested: Kellen Winslow Jr in much deeper trouble now

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
I recall after the game Miami lost to OSU where he shouted at a reporter "I'm a warrior!" or some other stupid shit, then he wrecked his motorcycle doing wheelies in a parking lot. Didn't take much to realize he had complete shit for brains - but sociopath senior citizen rapist? Yeah I didn't see that coming...

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
In end I guess this is positive result as it locks him away for a while and he will have to register as sex offender rest of his life

It also spares his victims from having to testify

Still so little time and who knows how many more victims may be out there

Absolute POS

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
The way I understand the Winslow charges it looks like he performed home invasions for the purpose of raping the random women in those houses. While all of those crimes are/were terrible..Winslow looks like he might be a dude stalking your neighborhood so he can rape your mom/sister/wife. That seems worse to me.
Winslow's behaviour is how some serial killers get their start.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Winslow has always been a bit....off. His career can basically be defined in one sound bite:

Such a bizarre way to answer a simple yes or no question. Never thought he was this crazy.

That is a Double-Dion type of block.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Wonder if he's a product of the game or if he is just mentally unstable in general...or both.

Seems he targeted women all 50 and older. How odd this all is.
Targeting victims who all have the same or similar characteristics (all 50 or older) is the sign of a fetish, and it is something serial rapists and serial killers do.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Targeting victims who all have the same or similar characteristics (all 50 or older) is the sign of a fetish, and it is something serial rapists and serial killers do.
I don’t think that’s anything unusual to violent sexual criminals, it’s just by this nature of crime we are more apt to know about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad