Arrested: Kellen Winslow Jr in much deeper trouble now

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Not much of a leap to say the person that caught him in that trailer park last week may have prevented another serious crime. "Looking for a place for my mom".

Wonder if he's another Darren Sharper?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Just thought of something, I assume they took a DNA sample when he was arrested last week. I wonder if it matched samples in the rape kit database?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Just thought of something, I assume they took a DNA sample when he was arrested last week. I wonder if it matched samples in the rape kit database?

I don't think the turnaround is that quick.

If guilty, that'd probably make him the most deranged, criminal pro athlete ever. This shiznit reads like he's Ted Bundy in training.

Uh, OJ and Aaron Hernandez killed a couple people. Darren Sharper drugged and raped multiple women in several states.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Uh, OJ and Aaron Hernandez killed a couple people. Darren Sharper drugged and raped multiple women in several states.

OJ killed his wife and her friend in a domestic drama. Aaron Hernandez thought he was a gangster and engaged in gang banger type crimes. Sharper, from what I can gather, met women in clubs/bars, took them home and then drugged and raped them with a buddy.

The way I understand the Winslow charges it looks like he performed home invasions for the purpose of raping the random women in those houses. While all of those crimes are/were terrible..Winslow looks like he might be a dude stalking your neighborhood so he can rape your mom/sister/wife. That seems worse to me.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Just saying that the Sharper case began with one report. After one week, we are already at 2 reports on Winslow with one of them having multiple assaults listed.

And I'm just saying that as of right now, we don't need to say something is the worst in history just because it's the latest. He could turn out to be a serial raper, or it could be these counts and that's it. Just don't be a Trump about it.

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Winslow has always been a bit....off. His career can basically be defined in one sound bite:

Such a bizarre way to answer a simple yes or no question. Never thought he was this crazy.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Complaint against Kellen Winslow II alleges 5 incidents including rape and burglary

Among the charges in the complaint:
  • Kidnap, rape and forced oral copulation of a 54-year-old woman in March;
  • Kidnap, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May;
  • Indecent exposure in May (the victim was a 55-year-old woman);
  • Burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman in June; and
  • Burglary with the intent to rape an 86-year-old woman also in June.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Complaint against Kellen Winslow II alleges 5 incidents including rape and burglary

Among the charges in the complaint:
  • Kidnap, rape and forced oral copulation of a 54-year-old woman in March;
  • Kidnap, rape and sodomy of a 59-year-old woman in May;
  • Indecent exposure in May (the victim was a 55-year-old woman);
  • Burglary with the intent to rape a 71-year-old woman in June; and
  • Burglary with the intent to rape an 86-year-old woman also in June.

That’s really messed up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad