Confirmed with Link: Keith to EDM for Jones and 3rd

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Duncs is like ya I’ve been here my entire adult life, but I can’t take this shit anymore. Sad to see a club legend ask out like this

Reactions: BuddyTheGoon

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
I'm freaked about what they're paying for Seth Jones.

If you had to give up either Reichel or Boqvist who are you trading?

I'd hate to trade either, but I figure one is going to go.
boqvist just because seth and murphy play the right side while you still have an unknown with potential in mitchell.

Reactions: Muffinalt

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
That's a bit better than I expected honestly.

What's the word on retention?

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
boqvist just because seth and murphy play the right side while you still have an unknown with potential in mitchell.

trade murphy to recoup the picks in a seth jones trade and retain boqvist, if they do move boqvist they absolutely need to extend murphy which could happen, murphy is more of what they need than boqvist going forward, just a question of money/term and health, but ideally they move beaudin and 11th plus maybe a forward to get it done, keep reichel and boqvist

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
I'm freaked about what they're paying for Seth Jones.

If you had to give up either Reichel or Boqvist who are you trading?

I'd hate to trade either, but I figure one is going to go.
I wouldn't trade either of them. But if I had to choose, it would be Reichel.

Hopefully it's the 11th this year, or a Beaudin instead. But I wouldn't personally include any of them.

Slurpeelover27

Unleash the MaKaraken!!!
Mar 7, 2018
British Columbia
Now go get Hamilton or Jones (if agrees to sign long term) or trade for Brent Burns with salary retention. Probably need at least 2 new dmen for next season.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Now go get Hamilton or Jones (if agrees to sign long term) or trade for Brent Burns with salary retention. Probably need at least 2 new dmen for next season.

brent burns would be interesting because he lines up with rest of contracts and presumably wouldnt cost much

Reactions: John Snow

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
That's a bit better than I expected honestly.

What's the word on retention?

Tweet said no retention, but that's obviously not official.

If that's the trade, I'm fine with that. IMO - you have an absolute warrior who gave his all while here asking to be moved closer to home to be with family, and the Hawks did him a solid.

Glad there was no retention or a bad contract (Koskinen or Neal) coming back. Bowman's got his work cut out for him, the blueline just took a significant step back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad