Keith Aucoin

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
He has been injured for a couple of weeks now, but yeah he has been pretty bad so far. We(I) was really expecting him to come in and score like he always has, especially with an offensive-minded coach like John Anderson. My only guess is, it's a new organization and new team and linemates and will take him time to jell with them. Quite honestly Corey Locke has kinda been the same,but he has picked it up here the last couple of weeks. My guess is by years end they'll both be ok.

Tommy Hawk

May 27, 2006
Maybe he can only play well against eastern conference teams so him being in the west means he will suck......

Tommy Hawk

May 27, 2006
There's another conference?:huh:

It is a mystical one, whose name shall never be spoken. It exists in an alternate fabric of time, space, and realities and can only be accessed via an old blue police box that is bigger on the inside than the outside, much like the spaciousness between the ears of those on the AHL BOG.

Once you have entered the Twilight zone, A pleasant faced man steps up to greet you
He smiles and says he's pleased to meet you
Beneath his hat the strangeness lies
Take it off, he's got three eyes
Truth is false and logic lost.

Trudel

Mar 9, 2004
Keith Aucoin has signed for "my" team in Switzerland for next season, the same team Alexandre Giroux is playing, so the Hershey-duo is reunited.
As you mentioned the start of last season was not very good, based on the statistics he has, however, increased, is this correct?
So, what can you tell me about him? Strengths, weakness? How is his skating an do you think, his playing style is well suited for Europe?

Rumblick

Nov 23, 2004
I - 78
Keith was a point-per-game guy in the second half this season, so he's still got something in the tank. Not sure what you can expect from the combo, as it's been for years since he & Giroux were together, and Keith will be 36 in November.

As to his style, he's a smooth (if not overly fast) skater, and he sees the ice as well as anyone. He plays defense during the playoffs or when he's in the NHL; not so much in the "A" during the season. He can be chippy, and even cross over to nasty when the need arises. Hope he does well over there.

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
I think Rum pretty much nailed it. He started slow and then like I said he got comfortable and played well the 2nd half and the playoffs. the word I'd use is feisty when needed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad