OT: Keeping The Window Open || 2014-15 Regular Season Avatars

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Ok... So this thread seems to be dieing, time to perhaps throw out some new ideas...

this is a new concept I have been thinking about... It is a little obscure and plays on the pop culture references that I said I didn't like, but here goes... Hope it is original...

Since I am one of the few fools around that think the Canucks have a chance of making the playoffs this year, I thought I would make a play on that...

It also includes past or long running tv shows, and players heads would need to be shopped onto the characters...

The theme is... KEEPING THE WINDOW OPEN

It is meant to poke fun at TV shows that went on a little to long, or ended badly, and draw comparisons to the Canucks...

Feel free to make requests for whatever you like, I'll get to them as soon as possible.

To use...

1) Right click chosen avatar
2) Select "Copy Image URL" / "Copy Image Location"
3) Go to User CP > Avatar
4) Paste URL in the provided box.
5) Voila!

-----
Regular Avatars (non-sponsor) | 125px x 125px

Reference|Avatar
That 70's Show|
lFzbuqJ.gif

Chuck|
EtG0jcl.gif

CSI|
7IOpRmg.gif

Happy Days|
WKman61.gif

How I Met Your Mother|
stAir2N.gif

Rosanne|
iwUMrUO.gif

Sponsor / Mod Avatars| 150px x 150px

Reference|Avatar
That 70's Show|
B9HjLJC.gif

Chuck|
LmAKEb1.gif

CSI|
5yraTMt.gif

Happy Days|
Roobhme.gif

How I Met Your Mother|
m3gjZqn.gif

Rosanne|
NLJktmM.gif

Last edited:

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Great work... The sedin shops are two funny, although Horatio is from csi Miami... The faces you have chosen really hit home the punch line...

Perhaps the CSI one Should be changed to CSI Miami to keep in line with that golden pic...

Keeping the window open
At least NY go canceled as well
Henrik aa Horatio

stevecanuck16

Jul 28, 2009
Some ideas for more: (I don't have the required skills)

Two and a Half Men, with Willie Desjardins as Ashton Kutcher replacing Tortorella as Charlie Sheen.

Something about Dragonball Z/GT. Maybe something about needing to collect all the dragonballs to wish the Sedins back to full power?

Finally, as a comic book fan, my first thought was of Spider-Man and the Clone Saga. Went on for wayyyy too long. This one would probably also have to involve the Sedins, maybe something like "Daniel was the real Henrik the whole time?!?!"

(I shotty the last one, if anyone makes it. Thanks in advance.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad