Keeper league trade help

keslerburrows

Mar 9, 2011
Vernon, Canada
I am in a first year keeper league and I am looking to make a trade. It is a 20 team league set up almost exactly as the NHL. 12 forwards, 6 defense, 2 goalies, 3 player bench, 20 player farm team and a $70,200,000 salary cap. My problem is cap space at this point as I have a couple big guns due for big extensions and I have limited space. My "plan" is to trade B. Seabrook ($5.8) for a forward prospect to free up space. What level prospect should I go for? Keep in mind that the league does score blocked shots, hits etc. so Seabrook is a valuable asset even with his price tag. If you guys have a prospect in mind that you think has similar value that'd be great!

Thanks guys

Hutzler

Aug 12, 2011
Vancouver
I am in a first year keeper league and I am looking to make a trade. It is a 20 team league set up almost exactly as the NHL. 12 forwards, 6 defense, 2 goalies, 3 player bench, 20 player farm team and a $70,200,000 salary cap. My problem is cap space at this point as I have a couple big guns due for big extensions and I have limited space. My "plan" is to trade B. Seabrook ($5.8) for a forward prospect to free up space. What level prospect should I go for? Keep in mind that the league does score blocked shots, hits etc. so Seabrook is a valuable asset even with his price tag. If you guys have a prospect in mind that you think has similar value that'd be great!

Thanks guys

Hard to say...

Give us some examples of trade offers you may make or have been offered to you, and I am sure you will get some input.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad