Keeper League Opportunity

bruyns

Jan 18, 2011
Barrie
Ever wondered how you would fare as an NHL GM?

We are currently accepting applications for a 30 team keeper league that closely mimics running an NHL team. The league is full of very experienced and active GMs, we are currently looking to fill a couple of vacancies with people who know the NHL as well as prospects and want to try their hand at running a team.

The league uses a 16 stat H2H scoring system that hands out a win for whoever wins the majority of 16 different stats on a weekly basis. We also have a free agency system that is intended to help with league parity that plagues some keeper leagues keeping a large gap between the top and bottom teams. We would like to find some interested potential GMs to join and follow along for the playoffs to get a sense of how things work and be ready for the draft and free agency so they can put their own stamp on their team for next season.

One of the biggest positives of this league is activity. As a member of other leagues I can speak to the fact that nothing is worse than sinking a bunch of your own time into a league you care about and having other GMs not sharing the same passion for fantasy hockey resulting in GMs that rarely post on the forums, trade, interact through PM and don't seem to be a part of the community. Sometimes these leagues can still survive, but I have been in many that die off due to lack of interest. This league is one that has very knowledgeable and dedicated GMs that have had fantasy experience in other leagues and many of us know each other from various other successful long running keeper leagues (BBKL, IFFHL, NHLGM) The founding GMs have used this knowledge of other keeper leagues to determine what works and doesn't work to try and create the best keeper league going.

No prior experience is required, but it is an asset and there will be a screening process since the league demands active managers and although it is not extremely time intensive since lineups are set weekly not daily it is still encouraged to check into the forums regularly. If you are looking to join a keeper league or are in others and want to join another that is striving to be one of the most active and competitive then PM me and I can answer any questions you might have or feel free to register at http://puckbuddies.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com/ and check it out.

bruyns

Jan 18, 2011
Barrie
Couple inquries so far and there are 2 teams available and we are likely replacing a third this offseason.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Hi guys, BBKL is currently looking for a high quality GM to join our 31 team league. We have very little GM turnover these days so here's your chance.

There will be a screening process for interested gms.

Sticktape

Jan 25, 2017
Hi guys, BBKL is currently looking for a high quality GM to join our 31 team league. We have very little GM turnover these days so here's your chance.

I would be interested in taking a look at the team in question. Going on a decade playing fantasy hockey and very familiar with keeper/salary cap formats, as well as prospects league wide.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012

LowerHudson

Dec 18, 2017

I am very interested.

Son of Petter

Who wants to walk with Elias?
Jun 5, 2013
Kanata
Is there a buy-in? How big are the rosters? Is it full dynasty or just keeper? Very interested & experienced.
Thx.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Is there a buy-in? How big are the rosters? Is it full dynasty or just keeper? Very interested & experienced.
Thx.

No buy in. 18 skaters, 2 goalies, 3 bench, 50 nhl contracts, 90 total skaters deep. We have 31 teams atm. It's dynasty and been around for 11 years now. We have 2 teams available atm.

Let me know if you're interested and we can get you set up on BBKL to make an account and see if you are a good fit.

Last edited:

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
This is a Dynasty League. We began in 2009. We have a team in need of a rebuild. Incredibly deep rosters. Up to 50 NHL contracts and 90 players total. 82 head-to-head games a season + playoffs. 12 skater categories + 4 goalie categories. Full 7 round draft. 31 teams and will have expansion for seattle in a year and a half.

Eligible candidates will be active, and know their hockey and prospects well. This is a talented league. We have our own site, and also use fantrax. Best and most elite league out there.

Don't waste my time if you're not top notch and committed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad