Keeper League Opening (Pro/Farm Rosters)

RangerSteve

Good Morning,

This posting is about a Keeper League that has been open since the 2001-2002 season. The league, "the Ultimate Hockey League", currently is looking for four new General managers as we have had four Gms step down for this season. The franchises that are available are the Orlando Renegades, Buffalo Blizzards, Phoenix Typhoons, and Ocean Shores Llamas. As a new GM to the league, you will be able to supply your own team logo and team location. Our league maintains a hard salary cap for both the Pro and Farm Rosters, a Waiver/Free Agent Draft prior to each season, as well as an Entry Draft.

More importantly, this league is FREE to play. Donations are accepted, but for my league I pay for the domain name and stat server out of pocket. Participants will not need to pay any form of an entry or renewal fee. We are loooking for four new fresh faces to make an impact on our league with activity and responsiveness.

Please bare with me on the website, as it is hasn't been updated in quite sometime due to some personal things I had going on.

If you are interested, please take a look at www.ultimatehockeyleague2002.com

I can be contacted via e-mail at [email protected], and please ask any questions that you may have.

Regards,

Steve Abrahamsen
UHL Commissioner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad