Hischier
Scheifele
Hall
Aho
Pastrnak
Subban
Giroux
Hellebuyck

If i make this trade I would lose Grioux/Subban and add William Karlsson/Laine. I am trying to build a really strong young base to build around.

Laine

for

Subban
Giroux

Would you make this trade?

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Depends on the second player you get to acquire. You're listing a 2 for 1 trade.

If I'm reading this right, it's a keep 8 league - who are you hoping to draft and retain as that 8th keeper?

From an asset management standpoint absolutely I try to trade off Giroux (30 y/o) for Laine (20 y/o) a talented young sniper. But Giroux + Subban for Laine alone seems a little lacking.

The oldest players on my salaried dynasty league roster are Quick, P Kane and Ryan Suter (who nobody will pay to acquire, but would be taken off waivers if dropped). Every player nearing 30 on my team I begin to explore trade options, while the player still has enough years to appeal to other GMs to acquire in a trade for 3-5 years of decent production.

Last edited:

XxJackmodexX

Sep 15, 2009
Edmonton
Brockson,

My current keepers:
Hischier
Scheifele
Hall
Aho
Pastrnak
Subban
Giroux
Hellebuyck

Also available as keepers:
William Karlsson
Teuvo Teravainen

I am considering trading Subban/Giroux for Laine.

New keepers:
Hischier
Scheifele
Hall
Aho
Pastrnak
Hellebuyck
Laine
Karlsson

XxJackmodexX

Sep 15, 2009
Edmonton
rangers,

It's a very deep league. We play 4 from each position, so yes all forwards would be in play.

My current offer:
Claude Grioux
William Karlsson
Teuvo Teravainen

But he doesn't seem to be biting, I think if I offer Claude Giroux and PK Subban he will bite.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad