Keeper Help

tgo0

Aug 28, 2007
Winnipeg
Looking for help deciding on who to keep for next season.

We can keep a max of 6 (min of 4) with no limit to how long guys can be kept.

Stat categories are G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, Hits, FOW, Blocks, Wins, GAA, SV%, SO

Have to choose from: (position eligibility)

Crosby (C)
E Staal (C)
P Kane (C,RW)
Pavelski (C,LW,RW)
MacKinnon (C,RW)
Voracek (RW)
Gaborik (RW)
Hartnell (LW)
Subban (D)
Price (G)
Rinne (G)
Miller (G)

My thoughts as of now are Crosby, Kane, Pavelski, MacKinnon, Subban, Price

BUT

Am looking at trying to swing a deal with Kane+Subban (maybe +Rinne) for Stamkos (C)or Giroux (C,RW).

Would that deal be worth making, if so who would my 6th keeper be?

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
Your 6 keepers are set, also not worth trading kane+subban for G.

I think they both have their best statistical years ahead of them, Subban for sure.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Id go Crosby Kane Mackinnon Subban Price and Hartnell... I know people may roll their eyes at Hartnell but I have him in a pool that has similar stat categories and believe me with the points/hits/pims that he gets, it makes him one of the most valuable guys in our pool every year. And the fact that he is on a new team next year, he will be flying in CBJ and put on a show for the fans so he becomes a fan fav

ChrisWinsor

Oct 21, 2010
Id go Crosby Kane Mackinnon Subban Price and Hartnell... I know people may roll their eyes at Hartnell but I have him in a pool that has similar stat categories and believe me with the points/hits/pims that he gets, it makes him one of the most valuable guys in our pool every year. And the fact that he is on a new team next year, he will be flying in CBJ and put on a show for the fans so he becomes a fan fav

Although I agree with your sentiment towards Hartnell, I feel like there's a decent number of power forwards that will fly under the radar. Kreider, Niederreiter, Dubinsky, Schenn, Shaw, Palat.

I know those guys wont get the PIM that Hartnell will, but PIM is such a random category, especially if its a H2H format.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Although I agree with your sentiment towards Hartnell, I feel like there's a decent number of power forwards that will fly under the radar. Kreider, Niederreiter, Dubinsky, Schenn, Shaw, Palat.

I know those guys wont get the PIM that Hartnell will, but PIM is such a random category, especially if its a H2H format.

Oh I agree with those youthful players u said and would way rather have some of them in a heartbeat due to their youth... but Im just going by the list of names he provided. Id much rather go with a younger power forward type in a keeper league than Hartnell.

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
In a points only Keeper League would you rather have Karlsson, Kane or Kessel? Factoring age, position and potential points in your selection.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad