Keeper Help for 2014-15

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
Alright here's the situation. I'm keeping Schwartz and I have Kreider as a lifetime keeper. I need help picking the others as I'm not sure. The # is the round I can keep them in.

I can keep one of the following for up to 3 years.

4. Jakub Voracek, RW (3)
5. Thomas Vanek, LW (3)
6. Jordan Eberle, RW (3)
8. Bobby Ryan, RW (3)
9. Justin Schultz, (D) (3)
10. Jonathan Huberdeau, C, LW (3)

I can keep 3 of the following for up to 4 years.

12. Vladimir Tarasenko, RW (4)
14. Ryan Miller, G (4)
16. Jaden Schwartz, LW (4)
17. Seth Jones, D (4)
19. Brent Burns, RW (4)
21. Jonas Brodin, D (4)

I'm leaning towards Huberdeau or Ryan, Tarasenko, Schwartz, and Burns.

batman78

Aug 14, 2011
I don't think I'd keep Ryan, Ottawa could be in trouble for a year or two.

I'd probably just keep Vanek in the first group. Yah, he's 30, but he's the best player on the list and he should have another three good years. The other guys are just trying to get to where he already is.

Eberle is close, that's probably my next option if you want to take a risk that the Oilers will finally break through over that stretch.

Huberdeau is enticing, but you'd probably just keep him for the three years and watch him break out for someone else after that. I'd stick to guys at their peak and likely to stay there, rather than sitting around waiting for a guy to live up to his potential. Especially a guy in Florida. Could you move him for another asset?

In the second group, I'd keep Tarasenko and Schwartz.

Burns is in there, probably. Seth Jones maybe for the upside? It kinda depends on the rules. If goalies are scarce, keep Miller. Brodin I don't see developing into a huge scorer.

batman78

Aug 14, 2011
Ahh.. on first read, I didn't catch the part about the round they come in.

Ryan and Huberdeau def make more sense considering that info. Cool sounding league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad