GDT: "Keep Calm" | Oilers vs. Blue Jackets | 28.03.13 | 7:30 PM SNET-W

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL Fanatik*

Devils fan here with a question...

Is the camera for Oilers feeds on the opposite side of the rink than normal, or is the arena flip-flopped? I notice the benches are under the camera, when in almost every feed I've ever seen they are on the far side from the camera...

Just a question~ Thanks!

Sloth Slothersons*

Hemsky takes a lot of **** on these boards. But wow, when he does his thing.. :amazed:

Groucho

Tier 1 Fan
Aug 17, 2010
Displaced

Is the camera for Oilers feeds on the opposite side of the rink than normal, or is the arena flip-flopped? I notice the benches are under the camera, when in almost every feed I've ever seen they are on the far side from the camera...

Just a question~ Thanks!

Yes it is.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
There's the Yakupov benching. Smyth on the way out to bleed chances.

Grod

The New Era Lives On
Feb 10, 2010
Edmonton

Just a question~ Thanks!

Benches are on the opposite. Or boxes, take your pick. ;)

Only rink in the league.

NHL Fanatik*

Benches are on the opposite. Or boxes, take your pick. ;)

Only rink in the league.

Any major reasoning behind this? Just wondering, not a big deal. Although it bothers my eyes a little since it isn't the norm haha

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Any major reasoning behind this? Just wondering, not a big deal. Although it bothers my eyes a little since it isn't the norm haha
Rexall is really old. Quite a few teams used to have the benches on the same side as the camera until they either got new buildings (Vancouver) or renovated (Calgary, Pittsburgh's old arena).

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Krueger's delusion that guys like Smyth and Petrell are defensively responsible continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad