Proposal: Kay Adams to the Bruins

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Guerin Austin is a human voice cracking bobblehead, she doesn't seem to fit the Bruins system either or Neely's direction for that matter IMO... So I propose to everyone: Let's make a petition and get Kay Adams to be the next sideline reporter.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
Guerin Austin is a human voice cracking bobblehead, she doesn't seem to fit the Bruins system either or Neely's direction for that matter IMO... So I propose to everyone: Let's make a petition and get Kay Adams to be the next sideline reporter.

And despite this I am still not entirely put off.. ahh beer goggles you serve thee well.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

:laugh: Yeah, her voice makes me want to ***** whenever I hear it. Poor girl sounds like her vocal cords were hyper-extended at some point.:silly:

jdz

May 22, 2013
Meanwhile the celtics going from strength to strength with their sideline talent.

4382830457_866056d5c6_b.jpg

Last edited:

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I think Guerin Austin is hot AF. Erhdahl dated Jordan Caron too shows she is a total loser in her personal life and was beyond desperate to find a player to date Caron isn't even a step up from the NESN camera man.

Just one fellas take though.

(And this post is still wrong and totally sexist those opinions are just on looks no worries if my dumb post is deleted.)

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
:laugh: Yeah, her voice makes me want to ***** whenever I hear it. Poor girl sounds like her vocal cords were hyper-extended at some point.:silly:

Not to pile on, but her voice has aggravated me from the beginning.

What I don 't understand is how NESN could miss this, especially at ice level. It was painful to listen to, like finger nails on a blackboard.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
I think Guerin Austin is hot AF. Erhdahl dated Jordan Caron too shows she is a total loser in her personal life and was beyond desperate to find a player to date Caron isn't even a step up from the NESN camera man.

Just one fellas take though.

(And this post is still wrong and totally sexist those opinions are just on looks no worries if my dumb post is deleted.)

.....no way....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad