Speculation: Kassian

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Doesn't he have some substance abuse problems? Hawks aren't going anywhere near that, nor should they. He's a redundant and younger Mashinter at this point.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Doesn't he have some substance abuse problems? Hawks aren't going anywhere near that, nor should they. He's a redundant and younger Mashinter at this point.

Well, no, he's a much better hockey player than Mashinter is but with that said, I don't feel the need to take a flier on him, personally.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
If he could put it together … not sure what's up with him but I suspect it's between the ears.

Yep. A damn shame too.. dude is a much better hockey player then Mashinter, Desjardins and Garbutt but is dumber than a box of rocks.

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
Kassian was a moron in junior.

A moron in Buffalo.

A moron in Vancouver.

A moron in downtown Montreal.

So if you need a moron be my guest.

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
Perhaps a little Ayahuasca therapy would help him confront his demons then he could become the PF he was always touted to become.
Come on Stan make it happen. Just need a shaman.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Isn't he bouncing around from team to team and from the NHL to AHL? He'd be a "big, physical player, who brings size and grit" and he wouldn't offer much of anything on offense.

If he'd bring anything more than being a 4th line goon at this point I'd like to hear your player evaluation of him

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
There are just too many red flags with him for me being willing to take a chance on the guy, even if on a league minimum deal. Don't think he'd fit in well with our play style, question his hockey IQ, and even think he'd have a negative impact on the locker room dynamic.

Pass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad