Former Bruins Karson Kuhlman waived - claimed by Seattle

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Useful 4th liner imo

was always fine when that’s what we needed from him. Hopefully he can get regular time and we can see what he can become. He scored a cup goal for us, I’ll always root for him to have success

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
Bye Bye Kuhlman. You were okay for an undrafted free agent, but needed more from you, best of luck in Seattle.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Wish Karson all the best in Seattle. He gave 100% every single shift for the Bruins and I always appreciated that. Sure he doesn't have a whole stack of offensive talent and I have no problem with him being waived, but he gave his best for our team and I'll miss his hustle and energy. Hope he's able to get some regular game time with the Kraken.

ylekot

Still evaluating..
Feb 2, 2010
Paxton Massachusetts
Wish Karson all the best in Seattle. He gave 100% every single shift for the Bruins and I always appreciated that. Sure he doesn't have a whole stack of offensive talent and I have no problem with him being waived, but he gave his best for our team and I'll miss his hustle and energy. Hope he's able to get some regular game time with the Kraken.
couldn't agree more. well said

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
Little surprised he was claimed. My guess is Jay Leach is thinking of the success Kuhlman helped bring him in Providence. The guy absolutely plays his heart out, but he is too small to be a physical presence and can't put up any points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad