Proposal: Karlsson to Jets

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
Neither of Karlsson nor Trouba is likely to re-up in this scenario, so unless the teams go into it with eight-year sign and trades in effect for both players, I don't think this has any legs. Neither player is of interest to the other without an extension in place. Do we really believe either is going to say yes?

bumblebeeman

Mar 16, 2016
Jets send:

Trouba
Vesalainen
Little
2019 2nd Round pick

For

Sens send:

Karlsson
Ryan(2m retained)

As a Jets fan, I'd be down if you got rid of Ryan and Little from the trade and had some pre agreed on contract extensions for Karlsson and Trouba. I'd rather not give up Vesa either, but whatever.

Reactions: jetsforever

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
No Jets player is going to waive or resign with the Sens so this trade idea would never work. Sens have the worse owner in the league and are a tire fire. Sorry Sen fans......not trolling you just being honest.

north49er

Dec 20, 2017
It's all moot. There is no way Karlsson would move to a place in Canada where he would be taxed to death as opposed to tax free states like Texas, Nevada or Florida. Don't think that didn't help Stastny make up his mind to move to Vegas.

Reactions: Georgetown Al

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Assuming we could re-sign Karlsson, I think I'd do it for the Jets
Karlsson is outstanding and would be worth losing Trouba and Little IMO

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
It's all moot. There is no way Karlsson would move to a place in Canada where he would be taxed to death as opposed to tax free states like Texas, Nevada or Florida. Don't think that didn't help Stastny make up his mind to move to Vegas.
Nice mind reading bro. Think you can tell me the lotto max numbers if you can see the future so clearly?

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Assuming we could re-sign Karlsson, I think I'd do it for the Jets
Karlsson is outstanding and would be worth losing Trouba and Little IMO
Just what we need, two RD that are capable of putting up 55+ points and only 1 center capable of putting up more than 30 points. That’s how good teams are built :rolleyes:

north49er

Dec 20, 2017
Nice mind reading bro. Think you can tell me the lotto max numbers if you can see the future so clearly?
Not sure what your "lotto max" is but assuming it's a lottery of some kind you'll have a better chance of winning it than Karlsson signing with your Jets. Not a knock on your team and/or city just a fact of hockey life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad