Injury Report: Karlsson LBI

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
There are things players can wear over shoes (clear plastic) that help with cushioning feet when blocking pucks.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
With all the injuries, I am really starting to believe this team was just not properly prepared for hockey to begin.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
With all the injuries, I am really starting to believe this team was just not properly prepared for hockey to begin.

They were ready to be hurt again though.

I just had a crazy thought: they might actually be forced to call up Elvenes & play Krebs at C.
:confused:

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
They were ready to be hurt again though.

I just had a crazy thought: they might actually be forced to call up Elvenes & play Krebs at C.
:confused:

Being in a weak division, if we can't make the playoffs in spite of all the injuries, we don't deserve to be there and are pretenders not contenders (with Lehner I don't think we're winning the Cup anyway). So I would most definitely like to see us start to use these kids, at least see what we've got.

Reactions: IceNeophyte

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Only if you really need cap space. It's 10+ games or 21+ days you have to be out to get on LTIR.

(And there may be insurance issues. NHL league insurance covers -- team's choice -- five players, after so many games/days missed. So, depending on who they have as their insured, they may or may not need further cap relief -- other than insurance pay outs.)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Being in a weak division, if we can't make the playoffs in spite of all the injuries, we don't deserve to be there and are pretenders not contenders (with Lehner I don't think we're winning the Cup anyway). So I would most definitely like to see us start to use these kids, at least see what we've got.

Doesn't matter what division, missing as many important players as the Knights are would hurt any team.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I just don't know if this team can survive this many injuries to important players.

Our already weak center depth just became weaker.

Its whatever though. If this is a lost season, then lose big and try your luck at getting 1st overall.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I just don't know if this team can survive this many injuries to important players.

Our already weak center depth just became weaker.

Its whatever though. If this is a lost season, then lose big and try your luck at getting 1st overall.

Could be a lost season, or it could be a blessing in disguise. It's a marathon, not a sprint, and if we can keep our head above water with what is essentially an expansion roster, later in the year we can go on a long winning streak when everybody's back, bulk up a bit at the TDL and have a fresher team if we sneak into the playoffs,.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad