Injury Report: Kakko, Upper Body IR

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Kakko was losing too much weight playing on that second line so he needs a cheat week. He's better when he's bigger.
To truly unlock peak Kakko you need to have him playing one shift per game. He may not play often but when he does it will be utter domination, peak Lemieux stuff. It would allow him to maintain a caloric surplus throughout the season. Only play him when you absolutely need him, he’s sort of like a bear in hibernation.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Did anyone see Kakkos injury? I went back and saw a couple of collisions but didn’t see anything clear

Wrist, hand, shoulder?

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Did anyone see Kakkos injury? I went back and saw a couple of collisions but didn’t see anything clear

Wrist, hand, shoulder?
He got crushed against the glass after receiving the puck and dumping it in to the o-zone. He skated away from it, didn't cringe or anything. So it didn't look serious initially. It's probably a shoulder. He should've trained his shoulders better when he was hanging out with Vaantanen instead of his neck.

Reactions: dangsLITE

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012

Wrist, hand, shoulder?
My Web MD powers tell me he jammed/sprained his shoulder.

He got crunched pretty good coming into the zone by Romanov... he tried to pay back the favor a few seconds later and it was a jarring hit. Romanov seems pretty heavy duty.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
He got crushed against the glass after receiving the puck and dumping it in to the o-zone. He skated away from it, didn't cringe or anything. So it didn't look serious initially. It's probably a shoulder. He should've trained his shoulders better when he was hanging out with Vaantanen instead of his neck.
I mean he played normally until the period ended, at least one shift after that I think?

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Also…What other team is salivating at the thought of acquiring this guy?
Well, according to reports there are teams interested. For what price though? These types of issues drive the price down.

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005

There was a play where he got an elbow to the head so I'm guessing concussion.

Reactions: dshea19

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
My Web MD powers tell me he jammed/sprained his shoulder.

He got crunched pretty good coming into the zone by Romanov... he tried to pay back the favor a few seconds later and it was a jarring hit. Romanov seems pretty heavy duty.

Romanov elbowed him but the league won't look at it cause he's a nyr of course.

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
what is odds for it kakko at this point bulking in masses of candy and playing VideoGames at little N ; Y apartment dreaming of lightening times. i think he should in maniac stylee riding the wheels of training cycles at first best training place and having to be very ready when comeback at iced arena with big team arriving here. having feet not dead helping alot. having feet very ready and he could be at least same kakko when he got out. no more safe playing at games kakko. time would be for delivery. 100% 3rd season. bulkem up

sir avgard hockeyprofessor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad