News: Kakko and Lundqvist for Hughes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfoote

Jan 6, 2013
I didn't preface this by adding rumor or speculation because I actually saw it, was wondering if anybody else did. I didn't watch it live and was at a concert but I was fully functional when viewing. :laugh:
draft trade.jpg

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
If you recall there was a massive wait and the panel on SN was like "WTf is there a trade". And then they did it. I wonder if that was the offer last minute and they almost pulled the trigger.

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
Was this some sort of test by NBCSN to see if the graphics were working that just made it on air by accident?

I don't understand how this makes air and then we are supposed to memory hole it lmao. Like, I wonder what actually happened here.

Also, this would of been a weird trade. Why would NJ take Henrik? Why would we run Schneider, Hank and Blackwood?

To quote OMC...

How bizzare.

Reactions: Flamesfan 26

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
If you recall there was a massive wait and the panel on SN was like "WTf is there a trade". And then they did it. I wonder if that was the offer last minute and they almost pulled the trigger.

Lebrun said he asked as usual and Shero told him no real offers for 1OA

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
Kakko will emerge as the best for sure. Didn't receive enough hype until world championships. Nothing really says otherwise. He made men look small and easy to push off the puck and his offensive game is top notch. Hughes will be unreal too but I think kakko is just the more complete player.

Reactions: Mestaruus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad