Confirmed with Link: Kailer Yamamoto to Spokane (WHL) / Brad Malone Recalled from Bako

Alowlyoilersfan

Sep 28, 2017
He got some good looks. it just didn't go in for him. we just didn't win enough with him in the line-up, really.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
Sending Yam down was the right decision, however I don't get bringing up Malone. He did play well in his few games, but if you want a big centre just play Khaira, who was playing well before his recent trip to the PB.

It should have been Pulju or Rattie on their way up.

Malone makes sense if it's a temporary thing. Maybe Chia has something else in the works?

Patch101

Feb 27, 2002
Kamloops
Pulju needs to stay down, 1 goal in 10 games? he's not ready.

Rattie should get a look after having a good couple games.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Glad to see him go back to Spokane. Promising future for him. I think we have a player in him.

I kinda wish he had gotten more opportunity. Seemed like after game 3 or so, the coaching/management staff kinda played games with him. I am probably wrong because we dont get to see the other side.

More opportunity? He played the vast majority of his time with one of McDavid or RNH as his center in the first 9 games.

He got more opportunity than most.

Reactions: Patch101

Speed220DChalavan

Mar 29, 2014
Not sure what's going on with this guy. 4 pts in first game, and only 2 points in the next 6. Not getting shots on goal, and the team is scoring 5+ goals routinely.

Reactions: MoneyGuy

BOUNCE

Jul 22, 2007
Edmonton
Desire and passion probably went down after having a go in the NHL. This is his 4th junior season. He has nothing left to prove at that level. I wouldn't worry to much about it.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Desire and passion probably went down after having a go in the NHL. This is his 4th junior season. He has nothing left to prove at that level. I wouldn't worry to much about it.
Ya because that's the last thing this team needs. Is another guy floating, especially after 7 games.

Not sure what his issue is though, haven't really followed him too closely since.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad