Player Discussion Kaiden Guhle

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
? Does he actually not have a player thread? I looked everywhere but couldn't find 1, anyways this kid is a stud and has the potential to be the future captain of this team.

Mobile Weber without the slapper reincarnated?

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
? Does he actually not have a player thread? I looked everywhere but couldn't find 1, anyways this kid is a stud and has the potential to be the future captain of this team.
Capture d’écran 2023-10-29 004831.png

Don't drink and post?

Reactions: Mrb1p

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
That's when the thread got created... it has 265 replies...
ok hopefully this gets transferred to the thread so it gets bumped

edit: actually i think the issue is that i have the thread creator blocked :laugh:, i guess no Guhle thread for me sadly

Last edited:

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
8 years @ $8.5M AAV

That should get it done hey? My favourite player on the team who is just scratching the surface of his potential. What a player.

CAUFIELD

Oct 16, 2015
6f3 200 lbs only . He is skinny .

With an high gravity center and with that light weight, he’s at risk for injuries.
He also can’t play that much physical like he did in junior, because he misses the necessary mass to dominate opposing forwards.

Needs to put muscle asap.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
He strikes me as someone who won't get much stronger. Flimsy player is what I see.
Manhood comes for everyone. He still has a baby face, hes extremely athletic and hes as tall as Slaf. His physical game will catch up. Reminder that Weber was 190 lbs at 19 years old. Webers rookie card had him at 6'4 and 213 lbs in 05-06. A year older, but Guhle is 6'3 and 205.

Guhle doesnt even have facial hair yet lol, give him a second.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
He strikes me as someone who won't get much stronger. Flimsy player is what I see.
I heard a month ago how he was wanting to play more physical.

Ironicaly, I had been thinking I hope he tones down the physical play until he fills out his lanky frame because I'd rather him stay healthy and continue developing the finer points of the defensive game.

Hopefully he and Dach can figure out a way to stay healthy as they grow into their lanky frames. They have nice height and skating ability. They need to find a way to stay healthy.

Reactions: cphabs and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I heard a month ago how he was wanting to play more physical.

Ironicaly, I had been thinking I hope he tones down the physical play until he fills out his lanky frame because I'd rather him stay healthy and continue developing the finer points of the defensive game.

Hopefully he and Dach can figure out a way to stay healthy as they grow into their lanky frames. They have nice height and skating ability. They need to find a way to stay healthy.
Guhle and Matheson are about the same weight but Matheson is so much stronger, hopefully as Guhle ages he gets that strength.

Reactions: 26Mats and jaffy27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad