Kadri vs Krejci - right now?

Who would you rather have for an imminent playoff run?

• Kadri

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Krejci

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Yes your purposly taking the one metric that kreji has success over Kadri on and starting the discussion on it. Your not nearly as smart as you think you are
I’ve askec the same question more than once in various polls with various players. It’s only you that are making an emotional rather than logical connection.

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
Season not over is it? Might as well hand out the awards now. It just kills bruin fans that Kadri scored as much as there best players last year and that gardiner oursocred theyre whole team minus top line. L.ao

so lets completely ignore the current season since it boost your argument... riiiiiiiiiiiiight

the fact that Krejci is on a 63.77 point pace with a 4th liner (Backes/Nordstrom) on his wing is PHENOMENAL!

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
Boston fans claim kreji replaces Kadri on third line going into the season.

My argument is based on what? His lack of goal scoring? Scoring less points? His lack of grit? What argument is there to make? There ain't non. Nothing kreji has recently accomplished would replace Kadri. Still waiting on an actual argument

ok i'll keep it simple for you

Krejci's last 109 games he's had 79 points

how many points has Kadri had in his last 109 games? i'm serious.. honestly please answer
Kadri's last 109 Games how many POINTS? not goals, not assist, POINTS>?

let see if you can answer or will you deflect

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Really multiple times???? Lmao had kreji ever scored 30 goals? And what he did 5 years ago helps him replace Kadri today why? Lmao

Well Technically 5 years ago is the same as 2 years ago or last season when comparing players now and moving forward. If Kadri doesnt hit 30 goals/60 points this year it doesnt really matter as of NOW and moving forward.

30 goals/60 points only matters in career accomplishments.

Who cares what either player did last year if its for THIS years playoffs?

Reactions: BostonBruins11

sessiroth

Jan 21, 2010
Toronto Ont.
ok i'll keep it simple for you

Krejci's last 109 games he's had 79 points

how many points has Kadri had in his last 109 games? i'm serious.. honestly please answer
Kadri's last 109 Games how many POINTS? not goals, not assist, POINTS>?

let see if you can answer or will you deflect
Anwser the question
How many 60 point seasons has kreji had the last 3 years? Including this one?

"But but on pace for" doesn't matter what he could have done it's what he did.

Your arguing kreji would replace Kadri who scored 60 points because kreji was on pace for 60 points .

Let that sink in

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
Season not over is it? Might as well hand out the awards now. It just kills bruin fans that Kadri scored as much as there best players last year and that gardiner oursocred theyre whole team minus top line. L.ao

It must kill leaf fans that despite that you still lost in the playoffs. Lol. Also ever hear of Torey Krug? He out scored Gardiner and everyone else minus your big 3 and didn’t puke all over his shoes in the playoffs, lol.

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
Anwser the question
How many 60 point seasons has kreji had the last 3 years? Including this one?

"But but on pace for" doesn't matter what he could have done it's what he did.

Your arguing kreji would replace Kadri who scored 60 points because kreji was on pace for 60 points .

Let that sink in

ding ding ding the MASTER DEFLECTOR is at it again

sessiroth

Jan 21, 2010
Toronto Ont.
Well Technically 5 years ago is the same as 2 years ago or last season when comparing players now and moving forward. If Kadri doesnt hit 30 goals/60 points this year it doesnt really matter as of NOW and moving forward.

30 goals/60 points only matters in career accomplishments.

Who cares what either player did last year if its for THIS years playoffs?

Your obviously way behind on this topic that's stems from a previous thread.

Bruins fan/ gardiner wouldn't make the Bruins

Me kreji wouldnt make the leafs

Bruins fan, kreji would replace Kadri

Me, no he wouldn't Kadri scored 30 goals and 60 points going into this season.

Then after that its a bunch of Gardiner sucks and kreji was on pace to score about the same as Kadri so it makes sense to replace him

sessiroth

Jan 21, 2010
Toronto Ont.
It must kill leaf fans that despite that you still lost in the playoffs. Lol. Also ever hear of Torey Krug? He out scored Gardiner and everyone else minus your big 3 and didn’t puke all over his shoes in the playoffs, lol.

Must kill Bruins fans to know Gardiner outscored there whole team last year minus the top line. You guys are so deep

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
And what is what your doing called? I asked a question and you haven't answered it yet. Just a bunch of "he would have" and "he's on pace for" lmao

apparently you can't do math, because i LITERALLY answered you.... lets see if you can figure it out...

oh right i'm sorry he's 0.5 points off 59.5

sessiroth

Jan 21, 2010
Toronto Ont.
apparently you can't do math, because i LITERALLY answered you.... lets see if you can figure it out...

oh right i'm sorry he's 0.5 points off 59.5
.5? I didnt know they handed those out as points now. This is beyond stupid now. An army of Bruins fans can't come up with a logical reasoning as to why Babcock would play kreji over Kadri or why gardiner who would be there best offensive dmen last year wouldn't crack there top 6dmen.

I gotta go to work now. This will give you guys time to put an actual argument together. Good luck

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Krejci.
I don’t care what Kadri did two or three years ago. He’s not that same player anymore.
And his bone headed play in last years playoffs may have cost his team the series. So I’ll take playoff Krejci.

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
.5? I didnt know they handed those out as points now. This is beyond stupid now. An army of Bruins fans can't come up with a logical reasoning as to why Babcock would play kreji over Kadri or why gardiner who would be there best offensive dmen last year wouldn't crack there top 6dmen.

I gotta go to work now. This will give you guys time to put an actual argument together. Good luck

yes it's best you go to work since the Majority disagree's with you

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
Must kill Bruins fans to know Gardiner outscored there whole team last year minus the top line. You guys are so deep

Why would I care about the regular season stats of a team the Bruins beat in the playoffs? And BTW Torey Krug outscored your entire team in the playoffs and Kevan Miller had twice as much points as generational Matthews. Boy, that’s gotta sting.

Reactions: BostonBruins11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad