Kadri vs Krejci - right now?

Who would you rather have for an imminent playoff run?

• Kadri

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Krejci

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
Krejci put up 2-6-8 in 7 games against Kadri’s leafs including 3 apples in game 7? Wtf did Kadri do except get his ass suspended taking a run at our 13th forward. lol. Too easy. Krejci AINEFC

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
As a leafs fan, I would take Krejci for a playoff right now. But if I had to choose 1 player long term for me it's Kadri.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Kadri could only dream of leading the playoffs in scoring, doing it twice doesn't even cross the mans mind it's that far out of the realm of possibility.

Krejci was still over a PPG in the leafs series last year as well, very underappreciated player.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
.5? I didnt know they handed those out as points now. This is beyond stupid now. An army of Bruins fans can't come up with a logical reasoning as to why Babcock would play kreji over Kadri or why gardiner who would be there best offensive dmen last year wouldn't crack there top 6dmen.

I gotta go to work now. This will give you guys time to put an actual argument together. Good luck
Maybe you can try to convince your co-workers that missing work from an injury is the same as missing work for a suspension. Like Kadri.
Best of luck!
:laugh:

Reactions: BostonBruins11

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Lmao, trying to make the title fit your need as much as possible.

In case people don't know, Bruins fans are arguing kreji would replace Kadri on the leafs 3rd line center spot. Based of recent history (Kadri 30 goals 60 points) to krejis (17 goals 44 points) no he wouldn't.

But try to malipulate the thread title some more

Recent history is 2 years ago for one player and one year ago for another, while ignoring games played? What's that about manipulating?

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
They're probably similar level players at this point. Kadri is the better goalscorer while adding some more edge to his game, and Krejci is the better playmaker and more disciplined. Kadri was the better player the two years prior to this one, but those were also his two best years, and in general Krejci has shown over his career to be at that level more often, and has raised his game in the playoffs to a level Kadri hasn't reached. While Krejci may not be the same player he was a few years ago, I think he still has higher upside than Kadri, and would take him for a playoff run. It's close though.

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Lmao, trying to make the title fit your need as much as possible.

In case people don't know, Bruins fans are arguing kreji would replace Kadri on the leafs 3rd line center spot. Based of recent history (Kadri 30 goals 60 points) to krejis (17 goals 44 points) no he wouldn't.

But try to malipulate the thread title some more

Not sure we need extra context on a prior irrelevant debate to answer the question, but thanks. Krejci it is.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Krejci.
I don’t care what Kadri did two or three years ago. He’s not that same player anymore.
And his bone headed play in last years playoffs may have cost his team the series. So I’ll take playoff Krejci.

Krejci isn't either.
I'll take the player with more upside and highway left.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
They're probably similar level players at this point. Kadri is the better goalscorer while adding some more edge to his game, and Krejci is the better playmaker and more disciplined. Kadri was the better player the two years prior to this one, but those were also his two best years, and in general Krejci has shown over his career to be at that level more often, and has raised his game in the playoffs to a level Kadri hasn't reached. While Krejci may not be the same player he was a few years ago, I think he still has higher upside than Kadri, and would take him for a playoff run. It's close though.

At 32...no.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
“...for an imminent playoff run...” is what’s being debated here.

Last edited:

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
Kadri for the Leafs' purposes assuming the subtext was "for an imminent playoff run for your team", we need a match up center that lets our top 2 have more favourable match ups in more offensive usage. I think there's a few teams around the league in the same position, I'm sure that most would take Krejci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad