Confirmed with Link: Kadri suspended 4 games (rest of the season) for cross-check on Glendening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Repeat offender. And recently fined. And complaining publicly about it.

Cant imagine that goes over well. Can't see him walking away from this one.

Banic

Jun 23, 2010
Toronto
Saw the hit in person last night pretty close. My guess is at least 2. It was retaliatory, not anything that can be defended by "speed of the game", "accident" or what not.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Kadri gets suspended and we've got a better chance of losing out. And if the Leafs have plans ro re-sign him this further tilts things in their favour.

I'm content no matter the outcome.

Johnson9

Sep 1, 2015
Canada
You can tell he's frustrated with the officiating haha I can see him being shut down for the season. :popcorn:

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
This is an ugly saga. Refs start boycotting kadri penalties, he has comments, babcock has comments, then he gets fined, more comments, and now suspension. Its like kadri vs the league. His anger is getting the best of him. He needs to learn to channel his emotions in the game and not the theatrics of it.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Kadri got 4 games in March of 2015 for a check to the head.

This was his second suspended headshot. Below is his first, he got 3 for this one on Backstrom

Wouldn't be surprised to see his season over and even a game or two carry over into next year.

Third time? There was clear intent there too.

5-10.

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
This is an ugly saga. Refs start boycotting kadri penalties, he has comments, babcock has comments, then he gets fined, more comments, and now suspension. Its like kadri vs the league. His anger is getting the best of him. He needs to learn to channel his emotions in the game and not the theatrics of it.

Suddenly he is unusually aggressive, I wont speculate why there is a sudden change in his lack of anger control

Bluelines

Python FTW!
Nov 17, 2013
Kadri got 4 games in March of 2015 for a check to the head.

This was his second suspended headshot. Below is his first, he got 3 for this one on Backstrom

Wouldn't be surprised to see his season over and even a game or two carry over into next year.

Third time? There was clear intent there too.

5-10.

Six games for Keith and he was not a repeat offender. I would make sense its at least 6+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad