Kadri of 2024

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Production wise maybe they are similar-ish (Naz's contract year was definitely better but might have been an outlier).

But Naz brought a certain swagger and confidence that this team is sorely missing.

Reactions: Foppa2118

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I don’t know man this team is missing that element. Mitts is playing a lot of minutes and disappears way too much. Love the guy and especially long-term, but I believe 43 is exactly what we are missing.

Yup my bad
I mean we're missing Drouin in the top 6 quite a bit. Parise in the top 6 is a problem. But I mean I don't think there's anything wrong with the team right now as a whole. Mikko and Mack need to play a little better, but Dallas is also just a really damn good hockey team as well.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Getting Drouin back probably helps more so that it gives Mack an outlet. Mack kinda looks lost and would really benefit from 27

JudoKoala

The Ghost of Joe Sacco
Aug 10, 2020
Toronto
But Naz brought a certain swagger and confidence that this team is sorely missing.

Not only that, he is the textbook-perfect playoff performer: grimy, greasy, physical, in-your-face. We all knew no one could replace him, because there's only one Nazem Kadri in the NHL. Hope he's having fun on a shitty team with his stacks of cash, at least. Motherf***er would've made our job so much easier.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad