Post-Game Talk: Kadri nets GWG #2 against Edmonton. Leafs sweep Oilers, win 4-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Kadri is amazing, what a beautiful game by him again. Matthews continues to impress in close to the net, he just never stops heading to the net. Marner got a point! Nylander with a sweet pass to Matthews.

Hyman played a beautiful game as well. Still don't like him with Matthews but love his game when he's on the PK and in general when he's along the boards. Becoming one of my favourite players...will like him a lot more when he doesn't play with Matthews.

Great win. Hope the Leafs can put up a good effort on a back to back against a bad Calgary team but Saddledome has always been a tough arena for the Leafs even if their goaltending is bad right now.

One last thing, I freaking love Marner's flip passes...he's smart under pressure, never an icing call.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Don't want to get too ahead of myself here, but Kadri is a legit captain candidate if he continues playing the way he has.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Amazing win. Nylander approves:

K2HJhCu.gif

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Good win, no thanks to the refs

Brown better not have broken something in his leg again

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Oilers and Zebras vs. Leafs. Still came out on top. Great game for this team.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
How Brown and Marner blocks shots, that's the difference between Oilers rookies nad our rookies

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Matthews surprisingly looked like the worst rookie on the Leafs today. Thats mainly just Hyman and Brown BEASTING it though

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
matthews marner and nylander are the future...but brown and hyman, 2 other rookies will be huge foundation players too

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Congrats Leafs! Capitalizing on your chances and keeping the lead. Nice to see both Auston and Marner get on the score board.

Can't help but to be jealous about Marner and Matthews. What a duo that's going to be. Although, I could see the Leafs sporting two different lines with Matthews anchoring the other and Marner flying on the wing on the other.

Still can't get myself to like Nylander. I have no idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad