Sportsnet: Kadri deserves Leafs’ top-line role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
He's getting more minutes, his QOC has gone up this season. Still not in the top half of the team. But significantly up from last season.

I don't want to say he is being Grabovski'd since he is still being put in offensive positions with an offensive player in Lupul this year, who has played well for the most. But it is something to watch, can he produce in more challenging match ups that he was sheltered for the most his past 2 years.

:facepalm: Being Grabovski'd? He's starting to get higher QoC and it might be something to watch? Wouldn't that be the anti-Grabovski?

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
:facepalm: Being Grabovski'd? He's starting to get higher QoC and it might be something to watch? Wouldn't that be the anti-Grabovski?

Not sure where you got all that from, you are so defensive whenever someone discusses Kadri it is funny.

I merely stated Kadri is getting more tough assignments this season, not quite Grabvoski tough, but much less shelter than his last 2 seasons.

As a 24 year old player now, I think this is right. We can't have only one Center on this team shouldering the toughest assignments and expect him to not wear out by game 82. RC wants Kadri to pull his weight, and I agree.

Whether he can handle it is anyone's guess, we will find out.

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Kadri's line has been better than our first line this year overall. Why so little talk about them? Kadri got shut down by Zetterberg, while Bozak got shut down by a fourth line. They have been on for the same amount of goals against. Just Kadri doesnt the luxury of getting points off of JVR/Kessel and having 1st powerplay time.
No one on this team is producing points at an adequate rate. All players share blame in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad