Kade Pilton-Victoria Royals

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
That guy is the worst.

Not sure if serious.

But anyways, he has a chance. Great hands, willing to rush the puck and makes great plays out there, scored a highlight-reel goal at the intrasquad game. He has the size, and uses it well. The only thing he lacks in is speed. Other then that, I think he has the potential of getting drafted for sure.

DeflatedFootball7

Jul 9, 2011
Nanaimo
Not sure if serious.

But anyways, he has a chance. Great hands, willing to rush the puck and makes great plays out there, scored a highlight-reel goal at the intrasquad game. He has the size, and uses it well. The only thing he lacks in is speed. Other then that, I think he has the potential of getting drafted for sure.

Thanks!

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
I've only been to a couple games this season but he seems to be struggling a fair bit in his own zone. That said, with his size, respectable mobility, decent shot, he definitely has a chance. I don't think he's eligible until 2013 anyhow so there's tons of time for development.

Admiral*

I'm friends with him and he's tearing it up in the WHL pre-season right now. Is there any chance he makes it to the show, or hell, is even drafted? Thanks for the info.

If you're friends with him, wouldn't he be able to tell you about this stuff himself?

Hardyvan123

tweet@HardyintheWack
Jul 4, 2010
Vancouver
He has a consistency issue.

I've only been to a couple games this season but he seems to be struggling a fair bit in his own zone. That said, with his size, respectable mobility, decent shot, he definitely has a chance. I don't think he's eligible until 2013 anyhow so there's tons of time for development.

If he was really consistent then he might be a mid round in the 1st. his skillset is really good but defensively he seems really lost out there but he has tons of time to develop that part of his game.

As of now a 2nd round pick, the rest depends on how he develops.

Hardyvan123

tweet@HardyintheWack
Jul 4, 2010
Vancouver
If he was really consistent then he might be a mid round in the 1st. his skillset is really good but defensively he seems really lost out there but he has tons of time to develop that part of his game.

As of now a 2nd round pick, the rest depends on how he develops.

Man he was one guy with quite a good skillset just never developed at all though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad