News Article: Justin Williams-the forgotten superstar (terrific read)

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
He steps up in big moments in the locker room too. And he chose to re-sign here as a UFA for less.

And he had a ring before he got here.

I can't stand how so many "Kings fans" here so lightly toss him in to trade proposals. He's an elite player but because people don't watch hockey and think about what they see, they just look at his ok offensive numbers and think he's just an ok player.

Last edited:

scryan

May 1, 2013
He steps up in big moments in the locker room too. And he chose to re-sign here as a UFA for less.

And he had a ring before he got here.

I can't stand how so many "Kings fans" here do lights toss him in to trade proposals. He's an elite player but because people don't watch hockey and think about what they see, they just look at his ok offensive numbers and think he's just an ok player.

THANK YOU.

Williams definitely one of my favorites, don't know how he doesn't get more appreciation.
Its not like anyone denys how good he is or puts him down... But he is not talked about near enough, and seeing him tossed around in trade proposals so often here just makes no sense. Hope we hold onto him for a long time.

taz346

Jan 8, 2008
Not there, but here
While people may not hear JW's name mentioned in a lot of the goals, if you watch closely out there, you'll see him in the background doing all that hard work getting the puck out to others. Never a selfish, think of self person. He always gives his 100% on the ice. Gotta love the guy.

HolyShot*

Williams is easily one of my favorite players on the Kings. Very underrated. Shifty as hell.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
J-Dub has had Seven years in his career in which he had his season cut short due to injury.

Had that not have happened, he would be considered one of the Best RW's in the game.

J-Dub is just one hell of a hockey player.

Randart

May 20, 2007
Carson, CA
Too Funny...

Some or even Many Fans may call for his head on the block in a trade...
But Deano would sell his first born before giving up the guy he targeted and loves so dang much! No way JW is going any where unless he walked in to Dean's office and demanded to be traded. So any goofs who propose trading him are beyond a bit off center, as in loopy and 3/4's.

He is respected by this organization from top to bottom, so if your not fan you better just deal. Until we get a new GM! He is very Greasey in all the right ways!

LoL ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad