Justin Holl +9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemontree

Fire Dubas
Feb 12, 2018
You sure you’re not thinking about the current #3? Holl served a role here and got ran out of town by idiots who can’t comprehend what they see on the ice.
What the hell are you talking about. Being run out of town would be being booed every time he touches the puck and getting so bad that management and the player decide its best to move on via trade. Holl was a UFA who signed somewhere else.

Lemontree

Fire Dubas
Feb 12, 2018
Just imagine how much better this team would be with Holl and Lafferty instead of Klingberg and Reaves… they’d even have cap space for a spare skater
You impressed with what you saw last year? Holl and Lafferty do anything in the playoffs to help?

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
LOL. It is 3.4x3 and IIRC Holl was on for 50% of the goals scored against us in the playoffs. Yeah, let's give him $10m over 3. Would you like fries with that ?
be easy on him , poor guys still upset from Dubas getting kicked to the curb like a piece of garbage

i'm surprised he doesn't also miss Noel (1pt for 2m x 3yrs) Acari

Last edited:
Reactions: ToneDog

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I'd take him over Klingberg... but I think I'd rather every other D (including Timmins) to play over him, so he'd be in the pressbox/minors here.

His real strength was helping us on the PK which is actually missed, but overall play, not so much, he got passed on the depth chart.

Dubas had all year to re-sign him. I assumed that's who you were referring to

I don't think he was re-signing him even if he was here... Holl was getting low ice time and being sat... I think Keefe didn't trust him towards the end of the year/playoffs. It just sucked that Liljegren was bad in the playoffs too.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
You sure you’re not thinking about the current #3? Holl served a role here and got ran out of town by idiots who can’t comprehend what they see on the ice.
He was out of his depth the way we were using him. Not necessarily his fault obv but he was definitely not great for us

TheRumble

Feb 19, 2009
You guys might want to check out Holls stats in Toronto.

His four seasons here:

+13, +16,+14, +15

He wasn't responsible for the majority of the goals against on this team, he just made very egregious mistakes when he was responsible which is why everyone here made him a whipping boy. This is why volume stats are more important than the eye test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany