Signing(s): Justin Herbert signs extension with the Chargers (5 years, $262.5 million)

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
So if you're the Chargers, what are you doing here? Franchise tag? Letting him walk as a free agent?
Trade , he would garner a fortune, they won't lose fans as they have none and draft a justin fields every 5 years ,the Shiney new toy and a backup QB is always the best QB in the league.I use all that draft capital and build a running O and the other side of the ball.
At the end of the day only one team wins it all and I'm still a NFL franchise owner.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
In a world where Daniel Jones gets $40m/yr and over $90m guaranteed, why are people surprised that Herbert is getting max money? QBs get paid, news at 11.

Reactions: LT

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
I know for a fact most of you will laugh at my comments and that's OK, but today,right now SF is the most feared team in the NFC and they don't even know who the starter is. I use their team building model and unleash my brand of hell on the league, F it I bring sexy Rexy in as my DC. What I don't do is pay Rivers 2.0 ,8 billion dollars.
How did the H Walker trade work for Dalls? Or Minnesota? How's that Russel trade working?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I know for a fact most of you will laugh at my comments and that's OK, but today,right now SF is the most feared team in the NFC and they don't even know who the starter is. I use their team building model and unleash my brand of hell on the league, F it I bring sexy Rexy in as my DC. What I don't do is pay Rivers 2.0 ,8 billion dollars.
How did the H Walker trade work for Dalls? Or Minnesota? How's that Russel trade working?
And yet, the thing still holding the 49ers back in the playoffs is subpar QB play.

In addition, even the 49ers don't agree with you. It wasn't very long ago that they made Jimmy G the highest paid QB. If he'd worked out, they would have gladly paid him more. They've tried to trade for other big name/money QBs since then.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
And yet, the thing still holding the 49ers back in the playoffs is subpar QB play.

In addition, even the 49ers don't agree with you. It wasn't very long ago that they made Jimmy G the highest paid QB. If he'd worked out, they would have gladly paid him more. They've tried to trade for other big name/money QBs since then.
It wasn't sub par , they just ran out of them due to SF somehow being a mash unit if your a QB.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Herbert is definitely more talented and has a higher ceiling than Rivers. He makes throws and plays Rivers couldn’t

I’d pay him and not think twice

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad