Justin Bieber wants to fight Tom Cruise

MaxV

Nov 6, 2006
New York, NY
Tom has done a TON of MMA training for his roles.

The guy friggin flew attached to the outside of the plane.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Not sure why you'd want to see him harmed, because by all accounts, Cruise is one of the nicest guys in Hollywood

Scientology is actively bad, Cruise contributes to that. Seems nice, hear he's nice, wish he weren't part of a cult.

Anyways, this is weird. Why? They gonna drug test? Cause I feel like they will find the source of this tweet if they do.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
I'm so over women's fights in MMA...:naughty:

I am the same. I am 54 and use to be a muay thai fighter. Starting age 15. I always felt that it was not for girls. !!
they were preys ... we were hunters ... they don't have the attitude ... we have it naturally. Such BS !!

and now i love girls !! technical and impressive !! battle cats.
from time to time ... guys also ... when one fights for one of my countries ! but mainly girls !!

++

Tom Cruise is an awesome person. One of the best actors and one of the greatest humans in Hollywood. For certain.
Justin Bieber always seemed a bit of a schmuck ... did nothing in his life !! as a kid, was recognized with talent ... and that's it !! ridiculous little kid that makes a lot of money and that is overprotected. As such he is in need to prove that he is worth something.
And now, Mc Gregor wanting to organize it !!

Honestly, the only guy that makes sense here, is Tom Cruise.
The 2 others ... Mc Gregor is crazy ready to do anything for money (look at how he behaved with Khabib !! no respect for humans, no class ... the only thing i value him for is how he treats his wife !! ) ... and Bieber is an inexperienced kid with a overdimensioned ego that is in need to prove the world that he can do something. If he was that courageous, and would like to fight, he simply should enroll in a MMA competition locally somewhere ... !! What an coward attempt to try to look like a man ... to go and provoke Tom Cruise who is only 30yrs older !!!

Or their is something under that ... between Cruise and Bieber ... and this twitter is just the appearance of something that happen between them.

Reactions: I Like Dumb Posts

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Tom Cruise is not an awesome or great person. He's an absolute kook who's a detriment to society. Bieber is even worse.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Gosh for a kid who apparently writes, he cant spell worth a darn. Why not call out someone relevant?

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Bieber is a knob. I think Tom Cruise would honestly kick his ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad