Just played a 4 player game of Sorry by myself, AMA

MarAlain MongYeo

GostisBeHere Now
Oct 22, 2016
It's been that kind of sunday night for me and I felt the one thing that could rouse my spirits was a one player game of Sorry. If you are at all curious about how the game went, then feel free to ask away

MarAlain MongYeo

GostisBeHere Now
Oct 22, 2016
Which color team won?

**No racism intended with the above comment

Red team won in a nail biter, both Red and Blue had 3 in the home with Blue having its last pawn 5 spots out in the safe zone, but Red pulled out the clutch 3 card for the win. Green and Yellow had 2 in the win-space but weren't really a significant threat to win.

Did you cheat for one of your players?

I wasn't acting as one team, I was managing all 4 teams with equal care so as not to disrupt the integrity of the game.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Red team won in a nail biter, both Red and Blue had 3 in the home with Blue having its last pawn 5 spots out in the safe zone, but Red pulled out the clutch 3 card for the win. Green and Yellow had 2 in the win-space but weren't really a significant threat to win.

I wasn't acting as one team, I was managing all 4 teams with equal care so as not to disrupt the integrity of the game.

Will you be live streaming your next sorry match

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
pSRyffT.gif

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Who won?

Did you switch seats every turn or did you just spin the board?

Did you congratulate the winner?

Did any of the players make a glaring error?

MarAlain MongYeo

GostisBeHere Now
Oct 22, 2016
Who won?

Did you switch seats every turn or did you just spin the board?

Did you congratulate the winner?

Did any of the players make a glaring error?

Red was crowned the Victor, with Blue not far behind.

No moving, and no spinning as that may have compromised the playing surface. I was able to move all the pieces and cards from one seat on my bed.

There was no winner, so no congratulations were given.

None glaring, but when I was shuffling the cards one got pretty badly bent and was made distinguishable from the rest, but it didn't effect the outcome of the game.

are you ****ing sorry

I am ****ing Do The Thing, I am not sorry.

Fire and ice edition?

Im not sure thee is a fire and ice edition of the game of Sorry, I used the standard edition.

Are you not sorry?

As mentioned above, I am not sorry I am Do The Thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad