Just Ordered a Leafs Jersey

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I haven't ordered a Leafs jersey from the NHL website, however I have heard stories from other who have and it turned out there was problems with it. Also in the picture on the link you should know that Reebok no longer uses that logo over Kessel's name and on the left sleve. The jerseys today now say Reebok in those areas, so that's something the site should at least update.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
I've got a similar one, except it's a 3rd. It's probably most comfortable if you wear an undershirt, but it's not a big deal. The crest is prone to creasing so just watch for that. Personally, I don't think any jersey should be $175, but that's the going price, and I love mine :)

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
I might be wrong here but I swear real sports by the acc sells them for 149.99 with a name.

Mystifo

No more Mr.FightGuy
May 26, 2011
YYT
I am thinking of buying one but I kind of want to wait and see if one of the following resign before I do.

1. Kulemin
2. McClement
3. Bolland

Kind of tired of my Joseph one.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
that is the most common jersey purchased
they're all the same and they come from the NHL

it is a replica of the jersey and it is called
Premier Replica or just Premier jersey

yes they sell the same ones at Real Sports
in total it's about $200

personally i thought about buying it, but i rather just stick to
chinese jerseys for 1/3 the price without the size logo at the bottom

hey you disagree, wanna dish out $200 for a piece of clothing
be my guess

Keithy

Oct 9, 2013
Canada
Thank's for all the Replies. I'm new to this website and now that I've had some nice replies I'm going to use this website :D

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
that is the most common jersey purchased
they're all the same and they come from the NHL

it is a replica of the jersey and it is called
Premier Replica or just Premier jersey

yes they sell the same ones at Real Sports
in total it's about $200

personally i thought about buying it, but i rather just stick to
chinese jerseys for 1/3 the price without the size logo at the bottom

hey you disagree, wanna dish out $200 for a piece of clothing
be my guess

I understand what you are saying, personally I would spend the Money and get a jersey that is going to last 10+ years. Hell I have a Wendel Clark jersy that is still going strong and you just don't get that with the knockoffs

bansheebeat

Cherry-Coloured Funk
Jul 31, 2011
I promised myself I'd never buy one of those cheap knockoffs. But I'm in Shanghai for a couple months and found a market where I can buy great looking ones for about 15$. I might have to go back on my word and ship a few back.

ThePacific

Sep 17, 2013
I don't know about knock-offs, I mean you can tell they're a bit off and the quality isn't there. I've had my jersey for 3 years now and it still looks new.

Khobahi

Feb 13, 2013
Canada
I've been meaning to finally get a jersey (as i have a job now yay growing up..)

Trying to decide between Kadri or waiting to see if McClement resigns..

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
Nice! I'm gonna get one soon as my cheque comes in....I made a promise I'd buy one if the leafs signed him :P

So did I. Darn you Kessel, why did you have to sign for 8 years and make me spend money? :D Now trying to decide which jersey to go for: Winter Classic or Vintage Third. I already own a Home CCM and the current Leafs Reebok Home (blank for both).

As for where to buy it, I would recommend IceJerseys.com. You can get a Kessel Winter Classic Premier Replica for $180 plus taxes (and free shipping). Unlike NHL.com, they actually hand stitch the name plate and numbers on, where as NHL.com heat presses it to the jersey. This is important if you ever decide that you want to change the name, numbers or both due to trade.

Last edited:

peety16

Apr 12, 2011
What's the best knock off jersey site? I have a buddy that bought some jerseys from China and they look pretty close if you're not staring at it up and down for 10 minutes. I can't remember the site he got it from tho

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
I might be wrong here but I swear real sports by the acc sells them for 149.99 with a name.

Correct.

I bought a Lupul jersey during the playoffs, and it cost me $135ish, which works out to be around 149.99 - 10% MLSE discount.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
What's the best knock off jersey site? I have a buddy that bought some jerseys from China and they look pretty close if you're not staring at it up and down for 10 minutes. I can't remember the site he got it from tho

There were a few guys that I bumped into at Real Sports before the Sens game that were telling me that they all got knock-off jerseys from Mississauga.

I had a long look at them - you can barely notice they are knock-offs. Side by side with my real jersey, you couldn't tell the difference until you LITERALLY looked very closely. I think the fibers/mesh alginment was the only tell-tale sign. Everything else looked incredibly authentic.

ConnorTO

Jul 20, 2010
Toronto
I understand what you are saying, personally I would spend the Money and get a jersey that is going to last 10+ years. Hell I have a Wendel Clark jersy that is still going strong and you just don't get that with the knockoffs
what type of Jersey is it? cause if it's the Premier Replicas, it's the same as a "knockoff"

unless it's the Authentic jersey that Clark actually wears, it's a knockoff rofl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad