Just got this

barilko05

NHL FAN
Jan 28, 2011
MLSE just sent me this e-mail:

A meet and greet with Curtis McElhinney at RealSports scheduled for tomorrow has been cancelled.

Now...I'm no conspiracy theorist, but...hmmm?

:popcorn:

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
MLSE just sent me this e-mail:

A meet and greet with Curtis McElhinney at RealSports scheduled for tomorrow has been cancelled.

Now...I'm no conspiracy theorist, but...hmmm?

:popcorn:
It's funny because yesterday I got an e-mail from MLSE saying I won the chance to attend the meet and greet with McElhinney since my e-mail was selected, all I had to do was RSVP if I was to attend. However a few hours later they sent me another e-mail saying mine was selected by mistake.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
It's funny because yesterday I got an e-mail from MLSE saying I won the chance to attend the meet and greet with McElhinney since my e-mail was selected, all I had to do was RSVP if I was to attend. However a few hours later they sent me another e-mail saying mine was selected by mistake.
That was a fun series of emails. "Congrats you won a chance" then "Sorry that was an error, but feel free to enter the contest." And then "Sorry the whole thing is cancelled." Ummm ok :laugh:.

Good times. Oh well, I'm not in Ontario. So certainly would not have been going no matter what.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
That was a fun series of emails. "Congrats you won a chance" then "Sorry that was an error, but feel free to enter the contest." And then "Sorry the whole thing is cancelled." Ummm ok :laugh:.

Good times. Oh well, I'm not in Ontario. So certainly would not have been going no matter what.
Even if I wanted to I wouldn't have been able to attend it, so it's not a big deal to me that it was cancelled.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto

sounds like a nigerian prince type email. YOU WON a chance to meet.....

Curtis McElhinney

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
When I got the first e-mail saying I won I didn't open it right away, however when I realized it was sent by the Toronto Maple Leafs I knew it wasn't a virus attached.

:laugh::laugh: what a terrible contest. i bet no one RSVPed so they had to cancel.

:laugh::laugh: Curtis McElhinney i honestly cant stop laughing, one step up from "come meet former leaf great Frazer Mclaren". It's not that McElhinney is bad he has been here what 2 months? hes played 6 games as a leaf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad