Just for fun, let's say that you went into a coma 3 years ago and woke up today. As a Leafs fan.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
A real HF reaction:

“Yeah These kids are nice, making the playoffs is nice, having a great goalie and John Tavares is nice. But why the **** didn’t we get Steven Stamkos.”
If the first thing you did after waking up from a coma is read Hfboards, you would think the leafs finished dead last

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
In 4 years:
-Leafs got rid of Phaneuf Kessel Bozak JVR and Carlyle Burke/Nonis
-Hired Shanahan as President
-Leafs had and upgraded Lamoriello as GM
-Hired Dubas as GM
-Hired Babcock as Head Coach
-Marlies won a championship full of upcoming prospects
-Leafs drafted #1 overall and got Matthews
-Leafs also drafted Marner and Nylander
-Leafs have Dermott Johnsson Hyman Brown Liljegren Kapanen
-Leafs sign Tavares in his prime, Marleau, acquired Andersen
-Leafs are cup favourites

Time to start winning in the playoffs

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Haha, oh man, whose idea was it to put a team in Vegas, hahaha... oh. Oh they did?

As a Leaf fan, I would be convinced that I was still in a coma, since there’s no way this could have happened in such a short amount of time.

TakeTheBody

Jan 10, 2018
Donald Trump is President?

Dennis Rodman is ambassador to North Korea?

Back to sleep.

Wake me when we win the Cup......

67Cup

Sep 16, 2005
In reality? Donald Trump?!?!?! They elected Donald Trump? You’re pulling my leg.

In Leaf land: That Lou Lamoriello guy they hired just before I went under must have done a great job. I bet they gave him a contract for life!

Reactions: indigobuffalo

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Technically upon waking wouldn't we be unaware of the significance of Matthews, Marner, Nylander? if in a coma for 3 years we wouldn't be aware of the proven abilities of those 3 players. So immediately their names wouldn't jump out at us as superstars, they'd just be names. We'd have to familiarize ourselves a little bit.

But ya shortly after being brought up to speed I'd be on cloud nine.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I'd be pretty happy about the Leafs, but more concerned about why I was in a three year coma.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
We lost to Boston in game 7 while holding a lead in the third period yet again. Will we rebuild again?

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
Who the **** are these young guys...and huh?? How did we get Tavares? Did we trade Kessel for Tavares??

Holy ****, Babcock is our coach!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad