Confirmed with Link: Jussi Jokinen Confirmed - 1 year deal @ 1.1M

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
I'm ok with this, even though I was hoping for Iggy and getting him a cup.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Really like this signing pending the money. Still a spot on the RW and I hope they don't give Pulju the keys straight away.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
Love this. A lot. Can we get Jagr too?

Good veteran to lead by example, but I am hoping he can be kinda like Oates with faceoffs and penalty killing. Teach the young guys. Nuge included.

Hemsky is a gangsta

Hemsky is a gangsta
Jun 23, 2004
I like this move, this is the value depth type of signing we will need going forward (Assuming this is around 1.5mil or less. He can play all positions and take draws which PC and TM value. Provides some cover for our young wingers. And he's skilled and has put up good numbers in the past. Can't see him being worse than 16/17 Pouliot. It's low risk so if he doesn't work out it's no big deal.

Wouldn't mind seeing another veteran or 2 on this type of deal!

Between this and getting McDavid locked up for max years Chiarelli is having a good week.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I don't know that I really cared who it was, but I wanted at least one vet winger signed. Wouldn't be against another as well.

Very versatile playing both wings, pk and pp as well as 52% on 144 draws.

OILSLICK94

Mar 9, 2004
London Ontario
I love it on (3) reasons.

-1 year deal,
-Finish mentor for Puljujarvi
-Versatility can play LW/C/RW cause we all know McLellan loves to interchange his lines

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
I mistakenly thought JJ was a center. They still need another center in case Leon plays on the wing IMO.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Sweeeet, wanted Jagr but I like Jokinen as well. Good mentor for JP as well.

Bit of a down year but unlucky in every stat category (shooting down 5%, IPP is a career low, PDOP was 96.8 and a career low, on ice shooting % dropped 5%)

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
I'm not familiar with him. What's his style and tendencies?

Versatile winger, can play all three forward positions and can take key draws in any situation. Good PKer, definitely has enough skill to give some offence. Extremely good at shootouts as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad