Rumor: Juolevi available

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
If there is any truth to this, JVR would definitely be in play in a base deal. The additional pieces would probably be insignificant enough for it not to hinder any sort of deal.

In fact, if this is the direction they want to go down (which is a totally different monster), it would be a fair value proposition for both teams.

Except JVR doesn't need to be in this deal if the price in the OP is accurate

SpookyHockey

Feb 11, 2010
Yeah that tweet from Chris Tierney about a "Cal Clutterbuck type" is clearly a joke.

The original one seems to be real though:

Avs44

May 16, 2011
The fact that people can read that tweet and not realize how it is practically screaming "Joke!" is kind of sad. The author is so blatantly making fun of Benning by mocking his love of grinders, late picks, and piling on to his incompetence with "surprise me!"

Jul 10, 2003
KW
really that return is terrible for a recent (like 5 month ago) 6th overall. Jvr plus from the leafs I would be thinking (I know I know, no one wants JVR). too bad we don't have a grinding pest with a scoring touch or too bad it isn't last year when Komarov was performing wayyyyy above his head

Kadri

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Was recently at a Knights game Juolevi didn't stand out enough to me as a Top 5 pick, but that being said it's still early in the season. Could've been an off game he played fairly passive but when he's playing aggressive and confident he can be very dangerous in the offensive zone. Still has 10 pts in 12 games right now.

I would think the "surprise me" needs to be significant

I say it at the draft, i would rather have Chychrun over Juolevi. Very surprised Chychrun was available at the 16th pick

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
When you can't really tell if it's a joke or not because of possible ownership pressure, then it should be worrying for the fans of the team.

I don't particularly like Canucks but I hope Benning hangs on to the best prospects they have.

fmrdh

Mar 5, 2013
Drew Stafford.... he's the 20 goal guy you are looking for Benning!

Devourers

Sep 20, 2013
Montreal
Andrew Shaw (0.1mil retained!!)
3rd round pick 2018
surprise surprise.. David Desharnais

for

Joulevi
5th round pick

:laugh:

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Code:
Except JVR doesn't need to be in this deal if the price in the OP is accurate

Yeah that tweet from Chris Tierney about a "Cal Clutterbuck type" is clearly a joke.

The original one seems to be real though:

I'm referring to the more reliable one in terms of the value. And if it's true that JVR is too muxh, we could always ask for a plus. However I doubt Bozak or Komarov is what they are looking for without a significant plus, and Kadri is likely unavailable.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Pouliot+Reinhart

Normally this would be a joke proposal but honestly with Benning you never know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad