Confirmed with Link: June 25 & 26 HFCF Get-Together "Would Be Fun" first Annual Doug Hamilton day

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
You know what that means. II is getting shots.
The worst part for you is I can just say he's grounded if I don't get the one I want. So I will make you a deal, you buy us both a shot and I will let you have Janko if you help me get Klimchuk :naughty:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So what do you call a draft party when you have no draft picks that day? :laugh:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I'm off work guys, heading home for a bit and I'll try to be there down by 6ish.

I think I'm gonna wear my real Gaudreau retro.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
3 most beautiful moments in my life:

3. Seeing my wife walk down the aisle
2. Seeing my daughter born
1. Seeing InfinityIggy meet his Dad, 100 Third Graders

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Yeah it was really great meeting you guys and putting faces to names! I had to do a double take when I saw the time and realized we were hanging out for over 5 hours. We have to do this again (sooner than later). I suggested a season opener or pre-season or something. Hopefully we can catch some more people who couldn't make it this time. *cough*Mrs.Hox*cough*

And thanks for letting us get first picks on those avatars II :naughty:

May 27, 2012
Earth
Yeah it was really great meeting you guys and putting faces to names! I had to do a double take when I saw the time and realized we were hanging out for over 5 hours. We have to do this again (sooner than later). I suggested a season opener or pre-season or something. Hopefully we can catch some more people who couldn't make it this time. *cough*Mrs.Hox*cough*

Hmmm....

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC

If this is true, that is actual garbage

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary

Sure, maybe she can bring some of her Dental friends. :laugh:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Sure, maybe she can bring some of her Dental friends. :laugh:

I hope "Dental" isn't a euphemism for something terrible or vile. If it's not, please do :naughty:

I am going to try to reply to this thread but I am currently unable to see clearly and am relying on autocorrector to fix my typings.

We need to do this again - the season opener would be epic.

What happened? The fries were salty, but they weren't that salty!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I survived. Barely. Next time I think we should pick something closer to a train station, because that was indeed a test.

I had a great time, glad to meet everyone. Fortunately I arrived early enough to have a couple before more people showed up to make it easier :laugh:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I survived. Barely. Next time I think we should pick something closer to a train station, because that was indeed a test.

I had a great time, glad to meet everyone. Fortunately I arrived early enough to have a couple before more people showed up to make it easier :laugh:

Yeah I noticed you didn't skip out like you warned earlier, so your anxiety must have been pretty manageable.

And thanks for getting the ball rolling on this. I think you actually setting the time frame with your vacation helped this come together.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad