Votes: 2 2.6%
  • RD - Axel Sandin Pellikka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
The people that voted for Wallinder and Danielson over Edvinsson maybe watching hockey isn't for you. Have tried a boring sport like Baseball instead?

Reactions: HisNoodliness

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
The people that voted for Wallinder and Danielson over Edvinsson maybe watching hockey isn't for you. Have tried a boring sport like Baseball instead?
It wasn't me, but we don't know who turns out the better player. Edvinsson for me, but the top 4-5 prospects are closer for me than what the poll suggests.

Wallinder was pretty awesome in SHL last year, and Edvinsson is fairly injury prone.

Danielson is the new and shiny prospect. Of course people will have hope in him.

When you have a great top prospect, it can only be a good thing that people also votes for other players.

Reactions: Barry Amsterdam

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
This thread has been open for 90 minutes and we should go to next one? :)
Honestly, I think so. This thing is done. With prospects we're often debating what to value most: how close they are to playing, how likely they are to be a good player, and how high their upside is. Edvinsson is the closest prospect in our system to making the team, has the highest likelihood of being a decent player and has the highest upside in our system. There's not a single reason to vote for anyone else unless you happen to be Marco Kasper's mom.

Reactions: Barry Amsterdam

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I usually use the 50 votes as a limit. Edvinsson already has 47.

50 because these polls won't usually collect more than 100 votes, so 50 is a "win".

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
No rush whenever you want to do the next poll. Would add Lombardi and Elmer whenever you do though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad