Julius Hudacek

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
Hi, first time here. I was wondering if anyone has info on Julius Hudacek.
I was browsing through some stats and his jumped out at me(45 games played for HC Kosice with a 1.79GAA). Does he seem like a player whose game would translate to the NHL? Do you know of any NHL teams that are currently rumored to be looking at him? Any other info would be most helpful.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Hi, first time here. I was wondering if anyone has info on Julius Hudacek.
I was browsing through some stats and his jumped out at me(45 games played for HC Kosice with a 1.79GAA). Does he seem like a player whose game would translate to the NHL? Do you know of any NHL teams that are currently rumored to be looking at him? Any other info would be most helpful.

there was some rumour, he had offers from NHL teams. He said it in on interview. But he prefered move to Sweden, very oft was mentioned AIK Stokholm. This option is for now at 0%, becasuse Viktor Fasth extended his contract there.
Where will he play next season is still unclear. Maybe he will go then also to North America, at first to AHL. Who knows?

Indian

Jan 14, 2010
Košice
Julo is not doing very well in Södertälje SK. After 12 games he has 89,08% saves percentage and 2,79 GAA. I hope after this not very good period he will catch up and excel in the end.

Password

Nov 19, 2010
Finland
Hudacek is actually doing pretty good in Södertälje, Allsvenskan. His team is very young and they've had many ups and downs so far. The defense is worst in the league at times because of all the young D's, but i'm sure both Södertälje and Hudacek will improve their play during the season.

Malmo fans are not happy with Ciernik so far. He has 2+1 in 14 games and -3 in +- which is 2nd worst in the team. He seems uninterested in many games, but when he's in a good mood, he's a really good player at this level, he just needs to show a good mood more often.

Indian

Jan 14, 2010
Košice
After the last game Julo is now leading Allsvenskan in saves percentage (92,73%) and shutouts (7) and is 3rd in goals per game (2,02).

Kamzik

Dec 18, 2008
I can recall during a WJCU20 game when Hudacek was doing really well towards the end. Pierre McGuire said something to the effect "I'm happy for the kid, after playing like this he is going to get drafted". It didn't happen. I think in terms of the draft he deserved better.

FinnSlovak

Jul 22, 2013
Finland
Hi guys, first post by me to HFBoards.

I really hope Hudáček gets a team soon. I think he's a good, promising goalie. Would fit in my favourite team, TPS Turku, anytime.

Hopefully we'll also see him playing for Slovakia's national team in Sochi. Or at least in Belarus' WC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad