Rumor: Jovo Cleared to Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I think we all need to relax a bit. We're not going to be relying on the guy to come in and play 20+ mins a night, which is a good thing for the team and him personally. I think if his minutes are in the 10-14 range, he can be useful.

I understand the concerns with his speed and mobility, but apparently he's been working hard, let's just wait and see what happens. I still think he can move better than Whitney and Kuba.

I agree with you. He's better than Mattau, Gilroy, and Whitney, and Petrovic plays no minutes here right now, so I don't see what the big deal is.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
@FlaPanthers: #TheCaptainIsBack Ed Jovanovski is expected to return to the line up Saturday against the #NHLPreds

Rumor no more. Rebuilt in the offseason, Mecha-Jovo returns.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Barely watched any of the game (blown lead in 3rd to end) but Jovo seemed to put up a good stat line:

+3, 1 SOG, 15 shifts, 15:54 of ice time

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
A shaky start with some giveaways, but kinda expected that after a year of the ice. But i think that hit in the late first period ment alot and he started to look kinda good.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
he looked like the old jovocop today. a few big hits, wanted to fight, good leader etc

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
It might be abit early to say jovo is back for real and play like a NHL blueliner, but if he continue to play like yesterday we suddenly got space to move Kulikov (when olsen and gudy are back) and maybe a forward or a draftpick and get something good in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad