Rumor: Jovo Cleared to Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
@hfialkov: A source close to Panthers has told me D Ed Jovanovski has been cleared to play Saturday vs Nashville. #captainisback

Harvey reporting so likely drunk, but major news. Cap'n Crutches looks like he will be back.

5 Hole

Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
Right now? Likely Petro. Long term... Good question. Weaver would be likely but Weaver is a big part of the D already. Mabye a trade?

I hope not, I really like Weaver's style of play.. I think he's been very solid for us.

Sit JoSlow. Probably solved. :sarcasm:

That's not a terrible idea.. I'm willing to give him a chance, but his skating makes me nervous.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Harvey's reporting, eh?

0032.gif

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I can't think of any other time where a player comes back from an injury and we're all pissed. I have no idea what's going to happen once Guddy is healthy. I'm sure Jovo won't be playing more than every other game and is putting himself at risk for another injury. Let's see how long and well this lasts...

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
It's been so long since we last saw him we don't remember how bad he was as our last real glimpse of him playing was playoffs where he was good. On the positive side the pictures that i've seen of him lately he looks to be much better fit than when we signed him

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
yep, he's been working out for a long time and not rushed

send petrovic down again, put jovo with olsen tills gudbranson is back, then sit weaver imo, or make every d-man accountable for their **** ups (outside of gudbranson/campbell/olsen imo)

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
I think we all need to relax a bit. We're not going to be relying on the guy to come in and play 20+ mins a night, which is a good thing for the team and him personally. I think if his minutes are in the 10-14 range, he can be useful.

I understand the concerns with his speed and mobility, but apparently he's been working hard, let's just wait and see what happens. I still think he can move better than Whitney and Kuba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce